Private Game | Solo or Group

Let us choose if we want to play solo or in a group.

I hate it when people in my friendlist join my game, but I want to play completly solo because the loot chance is better.

The loot chance with more players is actually better. It says 2 players it's a small increase compared to 1 player (solo) which is normal chance. The more players = the better.

And you can play solo in a private game, in a private game kicking requires no vote, so you can kick whoever you want if they join you. 

On another way you can simply put yourself offline on steam so people can't join you.

Either way, they're your "friends" why not simply tell them to get out that you are soloing? I do that quite often.

I don't quite understand what your saying here. We can already choose to play solo or in a public game. Loot drop rate is not better solo either, you get way more items in a public games, drop rate increases based on the number of players. I would prefer this was removed and drop chances be the same. Friends being able to join at will is annoying, however you can set steam to appear offline to avoid this issue as far as i'm aware. 

What we really need is to be able to set a private game to public. I frequently get placed in to either a normal difficulty game that I don't care to play, a map I'm not particularly interested in or a tavern with two afk players which I'm unable to remove due to kick mechanics. Leaving does not solve the issue as I end up in the same afk game over and over. The only solution at this point is to solo with significantly reduced drop chances, which more often than not ends up being one game before I get bored and decide its not worth my time.