Sign in to follow this  
AussieMark

Change the way Tokens work (add stacking for less active players)

Hi All,

So luckily I've been logging in each day to get the most amount of tokens I can get. RIght now I'm sitting at about 55 tokens which is mucho fantismo (fantasic).

For others however, maybe they didnt log in each day and arent able to... so how about we STACK the daily reward.

For example, my friend hasn't logged in for a week so he can do 7 daily challenges when he logs in if he wants. Otherwise I feel like the system is punishing players for not logging in daily.

Just an idea / suggestion, or at least give people a way to increase their token drop for the less active players. If I play once a week and I can only get 4 tokens... thats going to take 15 weeks (almost 4 months) to get one Uber

- Much love.

It should stack for maybe 1-2 nights maximum. That way they can still cater to those logging in daily.

yeah the benefits dont have to be as good as logging in daily but something would be nice :p

@Sinistar quote:

It should stack for maybe 1-2 nights maximum. That way they can still cater to those logging in daily.

We're bond to get that one busy day or hard day that we get home and just fall asleep, or not even get home at all.

It would be really of almost everyone's interest to be able to stack it.

perhaps each day you get a choice of 2 daily missions (as is), yet if you don't get on that day, the next day you could choose a choice out of 2 twice.  This could go on for maybe 3/4 days?  Another option would be to include more missions per day period so you will be missing out that day, but you can make enough the next day so it's not such a big issue.  

I personally don't like games that have challenges that reset weekly/daily because it's easy for a game to turn into a chore as apposed to enjoying playing it  

perhaps each day you get a choice of 2 daily missions (as is), yet if you don't get on that day, the next day you could choose a choice out of 2 twice.  This could go on for maybe 3/4 days?  Another option would be to include more missions per day period so you will be missing out that day, but you can make enough the next day so it's not such a big issue.  

I personally don't like games that have challenges that reset weekly/daily because it's easy for a game to turn into a chore as apposed to enjoying playing it  

it seperates hard core gamers and casual gamers currently.  hard core gamers will have a betsy egg in a month while casual gamers will be getting their first uber in another 2 weeks.  Neither is right but if you have the dedication to get on and play every day you deserve something more then those who get on 1 time a week.

However dont get me wrong i hate the system right now and do think there needs to be a way to make playing the game for more then 20 minutes a day a worthy strategy for progression too.  Right now if you are some what maxed gear (average item level 130+) then you are almost only logging on daily to either get best stats or to do your 1 daily then log off (which is what im doing with a pet here and there)

I love how StarCraft 2 has a bonus pool system for ranked play.  If you are unable to play, you get some bonus point accumulated to "boost" your ladder score.  I don't think that for tokens if you miss x days you get x chances to make them back as their *should* be a reward for those who play daily.

Heroes of the Storm stacks up to 3 dailies...it's very convenient plus the pressure is reduced to log in every day. I still want to but if I can't I can always catch the next day, or two.