Some scenic pics from Out of Bounds Areas. Enjoy :)

Here are some Lovely pics from Dragonfall Bazaar and other maps during my glitching crusade: DD2 Out of Map Pics

Update 1: I have cracked the first piece of the puzzle for Dragonfall Gates! Pics coming soon! Edit: First pic up in the album. Edit 2: Stuck on Dragonfall Gates.

Update 2: I have successfully found my way outside of Greystone Plaza! Album updated!

Update 3: I tried getting out of Siphon Site D, but was unsuccessful. However, I did manage to find my first exit point on Dragonfall Sewers! Album Updated!

Update 4: This thread blew up bigger than I anticipated! I'm glad to have inspired some of you to try and figure out where I went to on those maps and get everybody into exploration mode, and spicing up the meta for DD2!

Update 5!: Found an exit point for Little-Horn Valley! Album updated!

Update 6: Found an exit point for Forgotten Ruins! Album updated!

Update 7: Found 2 major exit points on Nimbus Reach! That's 6 maps now that I have broken in a major way! Album updated!

Update 8: After a few hours trying to find out some cool spots on The Ramparts and Throne Room, there are hardly any ways to get out of the map. With that being said, there will probably not be any pictures from those maps.

I will try to upload as many pictures as I can displaying the OOB(out of bounds) areas of any maps that I can break.

Note: This is for research and testing the limits of maps, and of course for fun :). Feel free to post any of your OOB finds if you have discovered any.

Ok... so I am dropping everything that I was previously planning to do to go and do this right now...

I've seen your previously have you posted it before or was it someone else? Anyway nice pics :D this thread seems promising, it's fun to see what places people are able to reach :D

my fav map so far is the liferoot map.. so amazing and tree climbing takes you to so many places

I have not posted these pictures before, I've been livestreaming(and still am) and I'm just winging it as I go. The out of bounds areas have somewhat a decent amount of detail and some of them are intriguing.

@SpectreRetro quote:

I have not posted these pictures before, I've been livestreaming(and still am) and I'm just winging it as I go. The out of bounds areas have somewhat a decent amount of detail and some of them are intriguing.

Trendy really worked on those details and it really feels like the maps are connected and part of something bigger, in tons of them you can see part of another map somewhere or you can see the connection

The other day we had a player doing this his icon was not actually visible on the map at one point.

@SpectreRetro quote:

@Geis quote:

QQ20150510193937_zps5hprxwjw.jpg

this is my out of map pics :P

What map is that from?

by the minimap that's wyvern's den

@PTSFP Paul quote:

The other day we had a player doing this his icon was not actually visible on the map at one point.

Ah yeah, a few times my icon has gone off the map depending on the size of the map and how much solid ground is behind it.

Success! 2/3 areas in dragonfall bazaar explored... time to figure out how to get to the tea room! Ahh this brings me back to the days of exploring the outer areas of DD1...

EDIT: Aww... couldn't figure it out... but fear not... I shall have my tea, and drink it too!

@Lord_DaS quote:

Success! 2/3 areas in dragonfall bazaar explored... time to figure out how to get to the tea room! Ahh this brings me back to the days of exploring the outer areas of DD1...

EDIT: Aww... couldn't figure it out... but fear not... I shall have my tea, and drink it too!

Haha ;) Hint: The very first picture of the album may not say much, but it is on the right side and does involve a flameburst upgraded once and a somewhat tricky jump :)

@SpectreRetro quote:

Haha ;) Hint: The very first picture of the album may not say much, but it is on the right side and does involve a flameburst upgraded once and a somewhat tricky jump :)

Well... I can honestly say that upgraded towers never occurred to me ;)
Much tea was consumed!

@Lord_DaS quote:

@SpectreRetro quote:

Well... I can honestly say that upgraded towers never occurred to me ;)
Much tea was consumed!

Woot woot! You did it! Yeah with upgraded towers(especially flamebursts), Tier 2 and Tier 4 towers gain a little bit of height :)

Little quickie update. Just want to thank everyone who has stopped by this post, and hopefully this has inspired some people to try and get to a pretty crazy spot on a map :)

I was shown a clipping error by a friend in Ramparts a while back. It was a while ago so it might have been fixed. It is/was at the tops of the stairs. You can get up onto a doorframe then jump through the ceiling. From there you can get around almost the entire map and you can see behind the door that the cores guard is a room that is fully designed. I suspect they intend to add a boss fight or something there.

Ah yes, Actually both sides you can still go up the stairs, place an upgraded flameburst on that figure thingy, jump up and jump over to the doorframe, then hop up. I self-discovered it yesterday :)

@SpectreRetro quote:

Update 8: After a few hours trying to find out some cool spots on The Ramparts and Throne Room, there are hardly any ways to get out of the map. With that being said, there will probably not be any pictures from those maps.

No exciting places on the ramparts? I think not!

Glad to see map parkour reach into DD2 as well. Quite a few players over in DD1 have worked on getting out of the maps as well. 

@Lord_DaS quote:

@SpectreRetro quote:

No exciting places on the ramparts? I think not!

I already knew about those places :P it's just kinda meh. the crashed ship is alright and so is the room behind the main gate where the cores are.

Looks like they patched the holes in Throne Room. Prior to the update, you could go through the wyvern windows and get outside on the roof.

@gigazelle quote:

Looks like they patched the holes in Throne Room. Prior to the update, you could go through the wyvern windows and get outside on the roof.

Oh dang, I didn't even know. I only came back to the pets and dragons update since my big hiatus, played for about 2 weeks, then started finding ways to get out of maps :P. Once i pretty much was geared and all that and hit 2, 25's, I started making a meta-game for myself to see how much I can push the limits :)