PrincessAzula

Starting to get frustrated.

I've hatched at least 1 gato egg everyday and i got 2 or 3  purrrpellers 

Go team gato! 

Gatos!

Gatos!

Gatos!

Gatos!

In another news people are also having trouble getting the flickerwick that sounds just like RNG being RNG on hard to get things

I have had only 1 cat with DP and DS, all the others are one or the other or non tower stats. It's just Trendy artificially building in grind.

@Fozzie quote:

I have had only 1 cat with DP and DS, all the others are one or the other or non tower stats. It's just Trendy artificially building in grind.

Or maybe there's this feature called reroll that you'll have and be able to use...that isn't here yet.

from here:

GoGTwC1.png

Cheers for the info Gutu, I take the bit about Trendy building in grind back. They never intentionally do that, do they. 😀

@Fozzie quote:

Cheers for the info Gutu, I take the bit about Trendy building in grind back. They never intentionally do that, do they. 😀

Intentional G-G-G-Grind?

Men-in-black-memory-erase.gif

@Gutu quote:

@Fozzie quote:

Or maybe there's this feature called reroll that you'll have and be able to use...that isn't here yet.

from here:

GoGTwC1.png

But God knows when we will get those features

the egg bug is a murder, killed like 15 eggs :C 

i used to think dragon pets were  the best, but they are only for dps... for tower stats dragon sucks !!! 

atm the best tower pets are gatos, ive gotten some with ds and dp, higher ds 55 and 33 dp,

as gutu said 

Go Team Gatos!!! 

i have no idea how a purpeller cat looks like fyi =P 

Pfft. Team dragon all the way! 

Although I might have a flickerwick equipped.

@Gutu quote:

In another news people are also having trouble getting the flickerwick that sounds just like RNG being RNG on hard to get things

I got two in one day, I guess I'm just lucky :/

@Gutu quote:

I've hatched at least 1 gato egg everyday and i got 2 or 3  purrrpellers 

Go team gato! 

Gatos!

Gatos!

Gatos!

Gatos!

zKLuZgy.png

@PrincessAzula quote:

I've hatched at least 2 Gato eggs everyday since the patch came out and I've yet to get a Purrpeller.

Just hatching 1-2 egg per day ( 20 egg hatched i suppose) and got all pets. I think it is just too random, they need to work about RNG a little bit

Both my boyfriend and I have been playing and incubating eggs every 8 hours for almost 2 weeks and NEITHER of us have gotten a Purrpeller. I like my Purrlin but thats literally the only pet he wants is a Purrpeller. Can I pay for one cause seriously this is ridicuous. I got ONE MadCatter and EVERY OTHER GATO HAS BEEN PURRLIN. Its kinda frustrating at this point.... Didnt we pay for this game? (PS4)

@Valkyrie4Hire quote:

Both my boyfriend and I have been playing and incubating eggs every 8 hours for almost 2 weeks and NEITHER of us have gotten a Purrpeller. I like my Purrlin but thats literally the only pet he wants is a Purrpeller. Can I pay for one cause seriously this is ridicuous. I got ONE MadCatter and EVERY OTHER GATO HAS BEEN PURRLIN. Its kinda frustrating at this point.... Didnt we pay for this game? (PS4)

This topic has been dead for months since the PC version has had the pet stat reroll in it for a long time. The topic would be better suited to the PS4 section now instead of bringing this back up. That being said, the pet incubation clock will be removed just like it was on PC in the near future.

also I suspect that the chances on getting a purrpeller were lower than what was intended. A couple months ago I hatched only gato eggs in search of the purrpeller but never got one. One of the patches a few weeks ago though must of corrected that since I get them quite frequently now.