Sign in to follow this  
Hecate

Purrpeller accuracy

My Purrpeller never actually aims at a target. Just throws its projectile randomly in a general direction and this description is being generous. Its not a big deal with the current power level of pets but eventually I'd like my pet to actually attack enemies.

Mine throws it in a way that it will hit the target, but due to the projectile being slow, it might look to go into what seems random but that would be where the enemy would be.

It might be that my Purrpeller is broken or maybe its just weird with stationary targets. Have you tried yours with the target dummies?

@Hecate quote:

It might be that my Purrpeller is broken or maybe its just weird with stationary targets. Have you tried yours with the target dummies?

Yes it works fine, the projectile is just slow as hell

@Prince Mononoke quote:

Mine seems like it may have some sort of medium homing capability.  It's electric element though, if that means anything relevant.

it's so funny when it bugs and turns into a machine gun you just see tons of small projectiles moving so slow in the direction of god nows where.

But yeah it is so slow it hardly hit anything, mine can shoot something at spawn and the mob will walk into my defenses before my pet's projectile hits.