It's easy at least with my apprentice build, place down some blockades for the ogre and you should be fine

just managed to solo most of it with a monk/flameburst mage/barricade squire but it seem so iffy with the boss being to target the core.  also, i don't know how you beat this boss without skyguard towers because flamebust just don't seem to have the range or DPS to bring down the boss ( or life for that matter when the boss starts destroying your towers ).

If someone is willing to show me a build that works I'd much appreciate it.  Also, I'm trying to do this with post Pets & Dragon equipment ( for me, that means no lightning aura/boost aura passives on helment, weapon ).

@abstractalchemist quote:

If someone is willing to show me a build that works I'd much appreciate it.  Also, I'm trying to do this with post Pets & Dragon equipment ( for me, that means no lightning aura/boost aura passives on helment, weapon ).

My squire's cannon towers can reach Betsy from the same place as skyguards. I have around +19% tower range passive on trinket (is it still possible to drop post-patch?) and 2 range spheres, that gives me 3200 range on tier 1. It would be very long fight w/o monks support though.

Also I'm not sure if this thread should be in Suggestions :)