Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Notes for Monday's Hotfix

Goodbye broken boots <3 Also need a way to view the front of your hero... cuz i would love to admire my wolf faced huntress. C:

@Keijii quote:

Goodbye broken boots <3 Also need a way to view the front of your hero... cuz i would love to admire my wolf faced huntress. C:

Hold B and spin camera (don't forget to press H on your way there)

is this coming out on 5-11 or was it for 5-4? because all the fixes are still in game for me so I am hoping it will be on 5-11.

@mordyo quote:

is this coming out on 5-11 or was it for 5-4? because all the fixes are still in game for me so I am hoping it will be on 5-11.

This is for 5.11. (or 11.5. for EU folks).

@Mapatti quote:

@katherineofsky quote:

iamisom - I hope that if there is "egg recycling" it will be possible to do so responsibly... example:

In one day of farming, I pick up at least 30 eggs.

If I need to save them until they become rotten, that takes up 60-ish inventory slots -- almost two full large bags. 
TBH, I really don't want to dedicate this kind of space for things that sound like they will have marginal value.

Allow us to "recycle" or sell them without the need to rot... pretty please!   (Alternatively, give us the ability to hatch instantly, or hatch 30 at a time, etc.)

Thanks!

Or you could only pick up only up to 6 eggs  ( 6 * 8 hours = 48 hours) until they implement something with rotten eggs.

You've missed my point.  If the eggs are valuable or required in any way when rotten, it would be necessary to keep them all, hence a desire for quick recycling instead of waiting 48 hours.

@iamisom quote:

Here are the notes for Monday’s hotfix!

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where players were not receiving credit for completing the Betsy Daily Missions in the 25++ playlists.

I know it is a shame to ask for such things but is there any way to reward the players with the missing 3 tokens reward, because everybody will now have tomorrow their first ueber, but not the people with that bug :( can't wait any longer for testing the good stuff :D just asking... because asking is never wrong :P

Pets didn't get an increase.

@Valthejean quote:

A solid patch, lots of needed fixes there.  I will say I think increasing the pet drops is rather pointless given that we're already aborting pets en masse.  Still, lot of good fixes here.

I love the elemental pet attacks, gives me a reason to select on over the other now, but i still love my purpeller kitty.

Does "Boost Aura Defense Damage" even still exist for helmets? I havnt found any helmet with this stat in ages. most of them merely got this aura radius boost. Also... can this stat roll on armor/boots aswell? o.o

@EternalPhoenix quote:

Does "Boost Aura Defense Damage" even still exist for helmets? I havnt found any helmet with this stat in ages. most of them merely got this aura radius boost. Also... can this stat roll on armor/boots aswell? o.o

No, boost aura special stats only occur on relics now. You won't find them anywhere else.

@gigazelle quote:

@EternalPhoenix quote:

No, boost aura special stats only occur on relics now. You won't find them anywhere else.

this sucks quite alot then >_>; Been farming those for days/weeks on my monk. could have spend that time alot better then farming something, that doesnt even exist anymore