Summery of farmable Apprentice weapons

About upgrading staffs:

Physical damage: +15%, not sure what the cap is
Elemental damage: +20%, cap is somewhere around +275

Physical damage seems to be a lot lower than elemental for most staffs, does anyone know if it's worth making a physical damage staff? To be more specific: how high can your DPS get with a physical staff (with some hero damage invested ofcourse), compared to how high you can get with an elemental staff?

Physical is 15% or 80 whichever is less per level.
Elemental is 15% or 400 again whichever is less per level.

Physical is 15% or 80 whichever is less per level.
Elemental is 15% or 400 again whichever is less per level.

Again, this has been only tested for huntress weapons, and even those have some exceptions.

I found that for squire the elemental damage is 20% or 464 per upgrade, whichever is lowest. I can only assume this is the same for all though they all have different caps. I'll have to have a look at apprentice weapons later on as I know they have lower caps on their damage gains.

Personally I haven't yet tried monster fest on my apprentices, but it is easiest on solo. (additional players = additional mobs, but same timer)

even though its off-topic, that formular doesnt always work. especially for monster fest, 3 players are best imho. all 3 high dps huntresses. in the first 2 waves, one guy puts up some defenses like slice-n-dice and some auras. then switches to huntress and everyone covers one side.

did this multiple times to help friends, never had issues. but solo you got high chances to fail, since you cannot build and kill.

rule of thumb: most stuff is easier solo, but not all. (and yes, i completed everything in this game - most complicated stuff multiple times to help)

Hi, I was also wondering about the Spirit champion's mageblade (hard mode monster fest) and Tsuda's final creation (insane glitterhelm caverns) From what I can gather Tsuda's final creation never has an elemental damage value, and I've seen them with a base of 110 physical, surely this weapon would be the best raw white damage mage weapon, I have to wonder if the physical upgrade cap on it is different to other mage weapons and if it only has 29 upgrade levels.

Furthermore I'm curious as to whether any mage weapons other than draconis ignis can have 6 or more additional projectiles, the igameshot's reptillium on mobile versions for example can have up to 7.

About upgrading staffs:

Physical damage: +15%, not sure what the cap is
Elemental damage: +20%, cap is somewhere around +275

Physical damage seems to be a lot lower than elemental for most staffs, does anyone know if it's worth making a physical damage staff? To be more specific: how high can your DPS get with a physical staff (with some hero damage invested ofcourse), compared to how high you can get with an elemental staff?

For the Squire, at least, Elemental is +20% and cap at 360.

I've tested this with multiple weapons and 360 is definitely the cap.

I'd assume it would be the same for the Apprentice weapons too(?)

Like I said already, I'm pretty sure the staff elemental cap is 275. This is based on upgrading my draconis ignis and paying attention to the cap, not on a comparison with other classes or anything. Now it might have been something like 273 instead, but 275 seems like a more nicely rounded cap, so it was probably that. Untill somene comes up with a different cap through testing, let's assume I'm right about this.

Now is there ANYONE who has upgraded a staffs physical damage to a high level and remembers the cap on this? Like with the elemental damage, it's probably lower that for other classes.

Added a few more staves, plus a note about a few bugged ones that don't do the expected damage.

Is there such thing as a staff with player attack as its primary stat, seems the ones with hero stats as their primary's have stupidly low physical caps, surely there's at least ONE staff you can get that would be good for physical >_>

Is there such thing as a staff with player attack as its primary stat, seems the ones with hero stats as their primary's have stupidly low physical caps, surely there's at least ONE staff you can get that would be good for physical >_>

The closest would be the Shambala Ley staff, which is on the list. It is currently bugged though.

Also, added Mad Jack, the spooktacular Insane reward. Finally got a solo strat for apprentice down.

"Rather boring staff for the difficulty required. Drops from Spooktacular Insane"

In regards to the Mad Jack, but I'm pulling roughly 57k dps with the one I have, just food for thought.

"Rather boring staff for the difficulty required. Drops from Spooktacular Insane"

In regards to the Mad Jack, but I'm pulling roughly 57k dps with the one I have, just food for thought.

As physical or elemental? Either way, it's one of the bugged staves that only do ~60% of the damage they should be doing

So what is the best pure dps weapon? Tsuda's Final Creation? Mad jack?
So i know which one to farm.

ATM, the best PHYSICAL dps is probably a good Tsuda's.

Added another staff, in part due to some data harvesting.

Been playing around with DunDef source code to update possible range values STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE. I was trying to figure out why a few staves were bugged and found these instead. It has led to a few enlightening thoughts.
-Alternative energy core has possibilities nearly as high as Ignis.
-The Spooktacular staves have amazing potential, if only they weren't bugged.
-Perpetual Motion has the highest potential for a poison staff, if only it didn't have lower average randomizer stats. This means, if you were to farm it enough, it has the best potential, but you would have to farm more.

I honestly don't recall what the base stats were, they were decent, but all the upgrades went into damage and speed for the most part. In regards to the Mad Jack question... still I haven't seen anyone come thru with a staff that tops what I've been using, though I wouldn't mind seeing it... would give me something to shoot for :)

I just got this one for Victory in Glitterhiem Caverns (Hard). Not sure how good this staff can get but it's another one for your list.