Sign in to follow this  
keona

add betsy egg to her loot table

180 tokens is a lot for this item and being able to get it cheaper would be nice, but I wanna suggest that it get added to her loot table. Gear is nice but I think a chance to get her egg from a drop would not only makes sense but it would also give players another reason to farm her even after getting a good weapon drop.

I'm like 90% sure they are going to drop the token prices next patch. I also read someone else's thought on how it's only 180 so no one can get it before next patch (possibly not finished?).

Token prices will be re-balanced in a later patch.  I personally don't think they should make the egg drop or reduce the price of the egg (ubers are a different story).  I even think if they do increase the rate that we can earn tokens the price should be increased.  The egg shouldn't be a common item that everyone has.

If nothing requires a lot of time. How do we have anything unique and rare in this game? I ask you.

If you truly wanted this, where is your desire for green chests? as they are exactly what everything would become when nothing is unique and obtainable via long period of time.

As one wise elf [[42561,users]] said, it's not something everyone should have. The current 180 token price and 60days it takes barely manages to keep it that way.

my bad I was in a rush earlier so my intentions weren't clear. So let me clear things up and elaborate a bit. I don't want the egg to be sold in a shop at all. I would rather it be on the loot table for betsy at a lower drop rate then her weapon. Its just cosmetic and having it cost so much makes no sense. It does not make it rare or uncommon.

Rather than putting a boss egg in their shop. They should leave stuff like that for non-boss type skins. What they should do is add eggs for all the bosses (present and future) and put it on their respective loot table. Depending on the drop rate this could make them extremely rare and give players more reason to revisit them.

p.s. tbh the color of the chest at the end don't bother me at all. The only reason I open those things is that even after pressing "G" I still have to wait 30 seconds to replay the map anyway.

I have to agree with this I like the idea of having some very very rare pets/cosmetics etc. that only a handful of people will have making your character feel alot more unique.

Whereas with the tokens, whoever wants it just saves up and gets it.