Sign in to follow this  
dmvanmeveren

I would recommend a better musical score

As it stands, the music score for the game is OKAY. I mean, the composers have basically transposed the melodic theme from DD1 and added a tiny bit of variation. For me, I would appreciate the atmosphere of the game so much more if there were intense battle music or surreal forest music in the Wyvern's Den.

I hate to resurrect an old example out of fear that not may people know what I'm saying, but one of the reasons why Zelda Ocarina of Time is so fantastic is because of its musical score. The theme for Zora's Domain. Ohhhh, the feels. 

I know it's early stages (goes without saying, really), but as the game progresses, I would enjoy some real musical composition improvements.

I mean, its alright, but could you whistle me the tune from any particular stage? Nothing is truly memorable.

@Dreizehn quote:

I really love this soundtrack and I think it is a great one.

Well, the sounds, the ambient feelings and such, thats epic, though, I do agree, when trying to remember music from the game now, im not able to remember even one tune ... and ive played this game for about 2 years soon :P

The music isn't great so i hope they can rework it so it includes more variation per level like at betsy a really epic tune.. for example.

@dmvanmeveren quote:

I mean, its alright, but could you whistle me the tune from any particular stage? Nothing is truly memorable.

@Dreizehn quote:

I really love this soundtrack and I think it is a great one.

I can, and often do think about the music.  I think it is quite epic, and is richly symphonic.  I would love Trendy to ADD to the soundtrack, of course, but not change any tunes that are already in :-)

In fact, the music is one of my favorite parts of the game.