Disable Cutscene

Please add an option to disable cutscenes.

They are quite annoying after while, so please let us choose if we want to watch them or skip by default.

Or make it so that if we watched them once, it will skip on default.

Same goes for the cutscene with the chest. It's 99% a green chest, we don't even need to see it.

Either way, let us choose to disable them or not.

After 50 runs the same cut-scene can get annoying, specially if it's bugged and bypasses game sound settings. My mouse can't handle how fast i click it when i want to skip  a cutscene

Add my vote to this as well.

TBH, I really dislike cut scenes in games -- they take time away from farming.  (The cut-scenes are well-done, but I really only ever want to see it once.)

Please add the option to disable them.

I'm sure once they add onslaught mode you won't be seeing the cinematic scene when you start in that mode. Either way I support this idea.

Personally, I think we should only have the chest animation if it's higher than a green.  Otherwise it just wastes time.  It's not really necessary at any time, but if it was limited to only higher level chests, it would at least give more of a visual indicator that you got a better chest.  Or the animation could just be in game.  Why does it even need to be a cut scene?

@Isukun quote:

Personally, I think we should only have the chest animation if it's higher than a green.  Otherwise it just wastes time.  It's not really necessary at any time, but if it was limited to only higher level chests, it would at least give more of a visual indicator that you got a better chest.  Or the animation could just be in game.  Why does it even need to be a cut scene?

i would go for animation only on legendaries, since since last patch i've seen around 6-7  mythical chests 

• 11 months later...

I totally agree with the chest animation.

There is already an option to skip cutscenes you have already seen though, it's on the general options page in the bottom right.

Yes PLEASE.

There is already an option to skip cutscenes you have already seen though, it's on the general options page in the bottom right.

This hasn't worked for me.  I ticked the box but all cutscenes still play when farming harb

@Netwerx quote:

Yes PLEASE.

This hasn't worked for me.  I ticked the box but all cutscenes still play when farming harb

I'd report it as a bug. They skip for me just fine.

@EdTheDuck101 quote:

@Netwerx quote:

Yes PLEASE.

Some of them skip for me, but not all.  I still see the Harbinger Death Scene and the Liferoot winning scene.  But I think what OP is talking about is the Chest scene.  That is one that I am 100% sure you are still seeing.  Really no need for it, imo.

@MalenkoMC quote:

@EdTheDuck101 quote:

@Netwerx quote:

Yes PLEASE.

Some of them skip for me, but not all.  I still see the Harbinger Death Scene and the Liferoot winning scene.  But I think what OP is talking about is the Chest scene.  That is one that I am 100% sure you are still seeing.  Really no need for it, imo.

Or, it could be, that this thread was around a year old, and before the cut scene option was added? Idk, seems like someone did some grave digging here.

• 4 months later...

please give us the option to disable the cutscene on chests!
or atleast skipping it like you can with normal cutscenes in maps and ends of maps.
really love this game but when farming maps/bosses and you have to spend close to 1min just waiting for cutscenes that you cant skip/interrupt just makes everything so much annoying and start to becoming boring, i really hope that you can give us the 
opportunity to skip this in a near  future.

Keep up the great work!
BR
Alex

• 2 weeks later...