Make Wyvern Tokens Drop

Please, let us grind the wyvern tokens instead of waiting a full day just to get 3 tokens just to wait again.

An "Uber Sphere" needs 60 wyvern tokens, which means you'll have to wait 16,33 days to get the first Uber Sphere, 20 another days to get the second one and so on. You need a total of 66,33 days or roughly 2 months just to get all four "Uber Sphere". Sorry, but are you insane? What are we supposed to do in the meantime? Level 100 chars to 25 with only 8 character slots? Grind gold/items so that as soon as the trading comes gold/items are worthless because there is too much of it or rollback the database so that everyone has to grind yet again 2 months for the "Uber Sphere"? Not to mention the Betsy egg which takes another 2 MONTHS to "farm". 4 months of doing dailies for just 5 items? And we don't even know if the betsy egg is worth it because no one has it. There is no information about it like attack, attack rate whatsoever. If you got a bad one, you need to wait another two months to get a Betsy egg.

Sorry, but this is pure BS.

I really like Dungeon Defenders and I like Trendy, otherwise I wouldn't have purchased DD2 Digital Collector to support you guys, but this is the worst system I've ever seen in my 13 years of gaming expierence, even though it's alpha. You can't tell me that nobody has calculated how long it will take to get these items for wyvern coins.

its only temporary that they are that expensive, they wanted to test out it first before they set the price to low and it cant be reverted. In the future they will reduce the price no worries.

Just save them and in some patched you can shop everything ;)

Something like keep this system + possibility to get infinite missions with only 1 token per mission would be nice.

@Kazu quote:

And we don't even know if the betsy egg is worth it because no one has it. There is no information about it like attack, attack rate whatsoever. If you got a bad one, you need to wait another two months to get a Betsy egg.

This part.

Just letting you know that's part of the mystery, if we knew what it looked like and what it did it most likely would turn off a majority into wanting to save for it. And onto what it most likely will be, a simple huge passive bonus apart from the current 'standard' eggs as well as higher statistics. Other than that it looks very pretty and is incredibly rare.

And whomever gets to it first, I envy them.

In short the Betsy egg will most likely be some stat differences, passives and just overall being rare. Kinda like for bragging rights.~

But about what this topic really is, at the moment yes. Wyvern Tokens are slow to gain and the prices are rather ridiculous to gain some of the spheres/items. Hopefully this will lead to a minor change in how we gain tokens (Aside from quests) and how long it takes to get said tokens. I hope they add personally a way for tokens to drop from Betsy, but with the current "Boots" bug I highly doubt it will be for some time.

I repeat the prices WILL BE LOWERED and pet stats can be rerolled in trhe future, chill people :P

@Odai quote:

I repeat the prices WILL BE LOWERED and pet stats can be rerolled in trhe future, chill people :P

Actually they designed the droprates and the prices so that noone can get the betsyegg with 180 tokens until the next patch which is shuelded for about 6 weeks and will include probably the passive and abilities of the pets ;) just my opinion why they did what they did :D

@fl4sHb4nGeR?! quote:

@Odai quote:

Actually they designed the droprates and the prices so that noone can get the betsyegg with 180 tokens until the next patch which is shuelded for about 6 weeks and will include probably the passive and abilities of the pets ;) just my opinion why they did what they did :D

Or maybe to motivate people to try finding bugs to get more or faster tokens Adept.png