Sign in to follow this  
gigazelle

Sick of the same weapons

Right now, late game DD2 consists of the following weapons:

• Monk: that pink staff with blue fire or the mechanical behemoth that looks like a 500-pound dumbbell
  • Huntress: gilded bow or another mechanical behemoth water bow
  • Squire: wide light sword or red electricity sword
  • App: Crystal staff or golden dragon

No one uses the betsy weapons because they're all crap (even though they look really cool).

Right now we're in the EXACT same situation as DD1 in terms of variety: everyone running around with obsidian weapons or steam saws, despite the massive amount of artistic resources available in-game. There are tons of weapons that I like the look of much more than those mechanical weapons - could you guys please make it so legendaries are not limited to just the 2-3 models? That or allow us to skin our weapons?

i like the idea of weapons skin. or transfer stat/passive abilities to the other weapon that we like :D

A transmog system would be *SO* wonderful for this very issue.  There was a mythic bow I found on my huntress yesterday that I really love, and I'll be really sad to see it go for a legendary.

I use the betsy bow on my huntress, it rolled with 100% crit dmg and good tower stats =) The granates dropping from it are just a fun visual since they don't really add any thing to the 10k+ towers

The granates dropping from it are just a fun visual since they don't really add any thing

And this is the issue. What's the point of very special and rare rewards which are in fact not useful?

I use the Betsy weapons as well, not really too bothered about the stats, just love how they look.

But I totally agree, I hope sooner or later they'll have one big update consisting of higher variations of designs. (Something tells me that it's going to be related to the Crafter influence vote).