Sign in to follow this  
Gutu

Meet Quab, the Wyvern Killer!

JIENP4F.jpg

Many of you think of him as a sub objective or some even call it a scrub-core and let it die.. but he's alive, and he's fighting, fighting to protect you from wyverns.

Please don't let him die!

I'm Val, and I approve this message.  +1 for you

...and I had a genius idea for a new pet: Baby Quab, blasting your foes just like his daddy did.

Trendy, please make this happen.

Remember my friends reaction when he realised the 'Stationary turret' was actually a crippled crab called Quab :L 

This does bring something interesting to think about lore-wise.  The map's description is that the "Defense Council's" ship has been shot down, meaning that all of the crew we see are Councils (connection? I see wut u did thar trendy).  And the presence of the cat-o-copter and Quab show all sorts of magical beasts aiding us against the old ones.  I'm *really* hoping that the final boss fight for the game's campaign involves us calling forth our animal friends from the jungles of africa, who then rush to our aid in an epic CGI Imax experience.  That delusion got really fanciful really fast...

@Valthejean quote:

...and I had a genius idea for a new pet: Baby Quab, blasting your foes just like his daddy did.

Trendy, please make this happen.

In the devstream 17 I believe they said that the Quab was based on a pet they were putting in later.

I felt so bad about letting it die once I realised it was a crab.

wish we could just put it somewhere else. Tow-a-crab anyone?

@Kai Heilos quote:

My skyguard towers do a better job. Bye Quab

You're the reason the old ones are trying to kill us... 

@Piggyteehee quote:

No one respects Quab. Everyone lets Quab die. I say NO MORE!

NO MORE! staph the Quab's sacrifices.

Quab is used and weak Let him die in action , He atleast gets a honourable death in that way.

R.I.P Quab - Died in action.

@Dogs quote:

Quab is used and weak Let him die in action , He atleast gets a honourable death in that way.

R.I.P Quab - Died in action.

So your in battle. You see your buddies leg get blown to smithereens and now hes a cripple, (just like quab.) Do you just leave him there to die or do you drag him to safety. personally i would just throw some electric auras around his ass and call it a day.

[[3691,hashtags]] [[3692,hashtags]]

The Quab dies in my honor but get no funeral for his several deaths since they it just come backs.