Sign in to follow this  
werox3

endless waves of the last wave!

im currently in a bugg as we speak in the last wave for about half an hour and the creeps are still spawning i literally upgraded everything to max because of it idk why its happening but its the first map to play on the new maps im not getting high tier drops but eggs and treasure are dropping often and gold lol well idk how else to explain it besides my towers just destroying them all with gold everywhere haha idk its fun if anyone is active now i will invite to show you and screenshot it for me because i cant for some reason anyways its cool like a survival type thing :D

@werox3 quote:

im currently in a bugg as we speak in the last wave for about half an hour and the creeps are still spawning i literally upgraded everything to max because of it idk why its happening but its the first map to play on the new maps im not getting high tier drops but eggs and treasure are dropping often and gold lol well idk how else to explain it besides my towers just destroying them all with gold everywhere haha idk its fun if anyone is active now i will invite to show you and screenshot it for me because i cant for some reason anyways its cool like a survival type thing :D

it was after defeating the last ogre and the ogres spawns were in different locations then usual.

@werox3 quote:

My buddy and I experienced this on the Incursion 25+++, we finally beat the last boss out of the lane on Forest Crossroads and the waves literally keep spawning. It was really frustrating considering we had been trying for 2 hours upgrading our gear etc. only to find the level never ended.... Eggs spawn, pet food, money and mana crystals spawn, but eventually we just had to lose on purpose to get it to stop. 

@Baelzebub quote:

@werox3 quote:

My buddy and I experienced this on the Incursion 25+++, we finally beat the last boss out of the lane on Forest Crossroads and the waves literally keep spawning. It was really frustrating considering we had been trying for 2 hours upgrading our gear etc. only to find the level never ended.... Eggs spawn, pet food, money and mana crystals spawn, but eventually we just had to lose on purpose to get it to stop. 

exactly is what is happening to me right now im just going to sell everything and let it end

@betto9000 quote:

more legends??

no you dont get leg or any type of weapon or amor just eggs food and gold

Trendy devs have once said the loots are pre-determined, as in more monsters or sub core destroy will not affect loot drops, only the appearance of special monster and number of players will affect the drops.  

The loots are pre-determined as you see "[[3550,hashtags]] players X loot chance increase", therefore if you are exploiting the boot glitch, sometimes you are killing Betsy so fast a legendary just drop from trash when she dies. Because it was already set in stone that the last wave you will get a legendary. 

Just had to stop the map myself after getting things to max... It was interesting at least, I felt like I got to experience a teensy bit of Onslaught/Survival mode!

QBVFlvG.png

Hi Defenders!

[[47724,users]] - This is a great catch! We were not aware of this issue, would you mind filling out a bug report for us? Please include any screenshots, if you get the bug to happen again. I will flag our QA team on this immediately. 

Thank you for the feedback!

@I_PASS_BUTTER quote:

Hi Defenders!

werox3 - This is a great catch! We were not aware of this issue, would you mind filling out a bug report for us? Please include any screenshots, if you get the bug to happen again. I will flag our QA team on this immediately. 

I'm sure I've reported this already. It happens when the Ogre pathing fails inside the spawner, and the game kills the Ogre for taking too long. Since the player did not land any damage on the Ogre, the win condition is not satisfied. But that map is designed to constantly produce new mobs until the map completes. 

When it happened to me, I just sold all my defenses and let one of hte waves kill the crystal. 

@I_PASS_BUTTER quote:

Hi Defenders!

werox3 - This is a great catch! We were not aware of this issue, would you mind filling out a bug report for us? Please include any screenshots, if you get the bug to happen again. I will flag our QA team on this immediately. 

make sure to make this bug into a stage, name it [The Infenity Rage] none stop level with boss every 5-7mins

the more u survive the better items you will get, and i will love you for ever and ever

this! was searching for known bugs for this problem and found this thread, happened just now when i play it with my friends

play it on private tavern, 2 player, Forest Crossroads. did kill 3 ogres spawn in 3 direction. oh and also hard incursion