Sign in to follow this  
soua_tua_1

DD2 account linked between PSN & Steam?

As the title stated. Could it be possible now to link PSN account and Steam account together via DD2 logins like Final Fantasy 14 ARR?... Since this is based on online only so, I was just wondering if you guys could make it possible to login through you guys(TrendyENT) with all our account saved in the server in order to access our characters... I'm just wondering if that's is possible that's all so don't flame me and say this is a dumb idea... This is based on online only...

It's probably in the discussions with the development of the PS4 version of the game. If Sony wants the Trendy guys to jump through too many hoops to secure it it may not happen.

It's probably entirely possible, but depends on negotiations between companies.

@soua_tua_1 quote:

As the title stated. Could it be possible now to link PSN account and Steam account together via DD2 logins like Final Fantasy 14 ARR?... Since this is based on online only so, I was just wondering if you guys could make it possible to login through you guys(TrendyENT) with all our account saved in the server in order to access our characters... I'm just wondering if that's is possible that's all so don't flame me and say this is a dumb idea... This is based on online only...

Sure it's possible, but that's a longgg way down the track and probably something that's not even on their minds at the moment. Have to remember this game is still not even remotely close to being launched

@Black Man quote:

Sure it's possible, but that's a longgg way down the track and probably something that's not even on their minds at the moment. Have to remember this game is still not even remotely close to being launched

That's more than a little bit of a discredit to a development company. There is no doubt that they've already discussed it with Sony reps.

@Syclic quote:

@Black Man quote:

That's more than a little bit of a discredit to a development company. There is no doubt that they've already discussed it with Sony reps.

Discussing and networking is completely different to actual implementation, there are a lot more things in the immediate that require attention than account merging, something that's not even a factor at the moment.

Well that's why I just wanna know as a suggestion because Final Fantasy 14 ARR made it totally possible with PC and PS3 via Square Enix logins.. so I'm just hoping that they could because it's very tedious getting the gears to be similar as this can pretty time consuming... with RNG that is...