Sign in to follow this  
vSyNd1c4t3

Boots in progress!

LOL

anyone with a name like that of upper and lower case and numbers for letters must be about 10.

No massive offence intended.

Known issue, move on, try not to teach everyone how to use, however i think everyone already knows.

@Fozzie quote:

LOL

anyone with a name like that of upper and lower case and numbers for letters must be about 10.

Nothing good to say? seems like a great Community we are starting here!

@Gutu quote:

Known issue, move on, try not to teach everyone how to use, however i think everyone already knows.

Im not, im killing betsy 100x! that is all. Boots of JUSTICE

@Fozzie quote:

LOL

If you feel the need to state that no offence was intended, you'd be better off not saying it in the first place. Please keep the forum rules in mind and try being less judgmental of fellow members

I'll have to read the rules then, maybe there is one on greeting bug exploiters and cheat proliferators with open arms.

Thanks for the link, I have read and digested.

I think our OP should read this one

"Posting Cheats, Hacks or Malicious Programs

Description:

Posting links to cheats, hacks or malicious viruses / programs

Consequence:

Be given (3) infractions, resulting in a permanent ban from the forums

If you have information on a potential cheat, hack or malicious virus/program, please PM a forum admin."

@Fozzie quote:

Description:

Consequence:

If you have information on a potential cheat, hack or malicious virus/program, please PM a forum admin."

Fozzie, Trendy themselves used BUGS as a feature in this patch, they already stated that they do not mind any one using the bugs and "exploits" for as long as its possible (dev stream). Maybe you should just drop your obviously rusted white knight armor and try to have a little fun in life.

P.s. the section you posted is about cheats, hacks and programs such as cheat engine, there is nothing in it about game breaking bugs put in the game by trendy themselves, why do you think that is?

Every second thread on this board is about bugged boots and Fozzie wants to ban for that ^^ Better hold on with your crusade before you realize what's going on.

[[26116,users]] can't really blame him though. Seeing a game you love breaking from exploitation. Public/partially private DD2 is in shamble. Even though its apparently permitted.

@Warmonger quote:

Every second thread on this board is about bugged boots and Fozzie wants to ban for that ^^ Better hold on with your crusade before you realize what's going on.

Okay that's maybe not the best solution but advertising a exploid on stream and killing Betsy for over 40 times in a row with this exploid isn't really humble manner by syndicate, so atleast i understand why many people are a bit upset by this kind of behavior ;)

@fl4sHb4nGeR?! quote:

Okay that's maybe not the best solution but advertising a exploid on stream and killing Betsy for over 40 times in a row with this exploid isn't really humble manner by syndicate, so atleast i understand why many people are a bit upset by this kind of behavior ;)

I think we can all agree we need a hot fix ASAP, as each time I go for a 25+++ incursion I get someone abusing the bug. I just can't enjoy the game if that's all it is right now...

No cooperation just some guy killing himself on his towers, and the game consists of just standing and watching. Just boring if you ask me. :/

Kinda ruins the the game for those who want to play the game how it was meant. *I second the need for a fix ASAP.

I asked someone I met to show me a build that can solo betsy and then someone joins and decides it'd be cool to bug all the towers. I wasn't too happy about it.. the guy kinda assumed that it was the right thing to do that without saying anything. We just sat there and watched.. it was boring and I didn't learn anything from the build

Either choose to use em or not, its funny how every one is breaking his or her neck over these Betsy boots, yet every one I meet ingame is more than willing to use the 126% monk boosts, even tho having 3 pieces with the buff banner boost on it is a bug as well, yet no one is crying EXPLOIT on that one......double standards are so much fun!

You opted in to play a pre alpha this is going to be out of balance and broken a lot more before this game is released, we all just try to make the best of it, but you can not go running about complaining about game breaking bugs in a pre-alpha!

@Fozzie quote:

I'll have to read the rules then, maybe there is one on greeting bug exploiters and cheat proliferators with open arms.

@Fozzie quote:

Description:

Consequence:

@MrCrave quote:

Warmonger can't really blame him though. Seeing a game you love breaking from exploitation. Public/partially private DD2 is in shamble. Even though its apparently permitted.

@X marks it quote:

@fl4sHb4nGeR?! quote:

I think we can all agree we need a hot fix ASAP, as each time I go for a 25+++ incursion I get someone abusing the bug. I just can't enjoy the game if that's all it is right now...

No cooperation just some guy killing himself on his towers, and the game consists of just standing and watching. Just boring if you ask me. :/

I guess I am the bad guy here? not all the people in here hating on me? I've done nothing to offend anyone, yet every time I post on these forums I get the finger pointed at me... I guess I should just stop playing the game.

@Savur quote:

Either choose to use em or not, its funny how every one is breaking his or her neck over these Betsy boots, yet every one I meet ingame is more than willing to use the 126% monk boosts, even tho having 3 pieces with the buff banner boost on it is a bug as well, yet no one is crying EXPLOIT on that one......double standards are so much fun!

You opted in to play a pre alpha this is going to be out of balance and broken a lot more before this game is released, we all just try to make the best of it, but you can not go running about complaining about game breaking bugs in a pre-alpha!

THANK GOD, there is one sane person on the forums. Let's be friends.

Quick question, how many people are using Boost Auras with the Bug where you can get more % than you are suppose to?

Why is there not a million and 1/2 posts about how they are "BREAKING MY GAME!".

Oh wait, that one is only KINDA a bug? right? RIGHT!?

crazy-pills.jpg

@SmellyFeet quote:

Kinda ruins the the game for those who want to play the game how it was meant. *I second the need for a fix ASAP.

I asked someone I met to show me a build that can solo betsy and then someone joins and decides it'd be cool to bug all the towers. I wasn't too happy about it.. the guy kinda assumed that it was the right thing to do that without saying anything. We just sat there and watched.. it was boring and I didn't learn anything from the build

I do not do this to people.

All my games are in Private lobbies with friends, and I suggest you doing the same if you don't want to play with people that are using the boots.

why isnt anyone complaing

@fl4sHb4nGeR?! quote:

@Warmonger quote:

no one is saying anything about 150% boosts. like LOL my cannons are only doing 24k (Gold) damage. still about the boots i think they are broken too...but heck i can quote the devs "if you put on the boots betsy is realy easy" Boom son BOOOOOOM son BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM son HAHAHAHA! i think anyone still complaining about the boots is a cotton filled ninny muffin! <X's 2 boom.

Because the boost stats on gear were in the game and they only recently decided to limit the items that can spawn with the stat. And those who still have the older gear would only be getting around 10-20% increase in their boosts, hardly on par with the game breaking status of these boots.

But by all means, keep trying to use arguments like that to defend your obvious abuse of this exploit/bug. It is fun having a 100x multiplier on your towers right?! -_- Things like this are what eventually ruined dd1, all the hacking and short-cuts on gearing. (I'm looking at you, Lab Assault) 

You are probably the same type of person who will come to the forums and brag about the builds/gear in a week or 2 once you have farmed your heart out with this....in my opinion an EXPLOIT...it is a bug yes, but 100x multipliers on tower dps is "hack-level" bug and I wouldn't mind a rollback as it would keep people playing longer rather than people playing for a couple weeks and everyone is end game geared and then will get bored with it.

/rant off

-just my 2 cents

@vSyNd1c4t3 quote:

Quick question, how many people are using Boost Auras with the Bug where you can get more % than you are suppose to?

Why is there not a million and 1/2 posts about how they are "BREAKING MY GAME!".

Oh wait, that one is only KINDA a bug? right? RIGHT!?

crazy-pills.jpg