Sign in to follow this  
mordyo

Betsy RNG needs a buff badly.

@MrCrave quote:

More important question. Now out of 120 games. How many of the items were lv 25 and usable? I can probably guess.

Out of all those legendaries (274 in all, dont know what I got on my main), I got multiple cool items, though I guess I only got 1 actual upgrade :P Was a helm with +20% projectile. The rest was worse than what i had from earlier :P My alt got some upgrades though xD

@gnollmar quote:
@MrCrave quote:

More important question. Now out of 120 games. How many of the items were lv 25 and usable? I can probably guess.

Out of all those legendaries (274 in all, dont know what I got on my main), I got multiple cool items, though I guess I only got 1 actual upgrade :P Was a helm with +20% projectile. The rest was worse than what i had from earlier :P My alt got some upgrades though xD

what is your point gnoll? what is your point of running the game 120 times with 4 accounts? what is your point of telling everyone this hasnt happend to you? what is your point of writing down all the stats that your accumulated? what is your point gnoll? are you writing all this because your are happy with the way betsy is or are you just trying to troll the "TOPIC" that you are dominating. please gnoll what is your point. betsy drops.... GOOD? BAD? 

@GetYourWetWipes quote:

what is your point gnoll? what is your point of running the game 120 times with 4 accounts? what is your point of telling everyone this hasnt happend to you? what is your point of writing down all the stats that your accumulated? what is your point gnoll? are you writing all this because your are happy with the way betsy is or are you just trying to troll the "TOPIC" that you are dominating. please gnoll what is your point. betsy drops.... GOOD? BAD? 

To show people the actual numbers. Now what is YOUR point, and please make a good one, for im THAT close to reporting you right now. Sorry, been a while since I've seen trolls like you, last one got banned you see ...

INB4;

You do know every map, drops for the wave is predermined, right? Its predetermined that x amount of green, y amount of blues and z amount of purples will drop. What does this mean to you as a player? It means that its the map itself which drops the loot, not Betsy. 

To make it VERY much easier:

- If you use long enough time (and of course betsy dont kill your main objective) Betsy will end up dropping NOTHING, understand? 

@gnollmar quote:

@GetYourWetWipes quote:

To show people the actual numbers. Now what is YOUR point, and please make a good one, for im THAT close to reporting you right now. Sorry, been a while since I've seen trolls like you, last one got banned you see ...

you know man no thank you. everything you say is a bunch of no thank you. you cant answer a simple question there for everything you say from now on is a bunch of no thank u.

@gnollmar quote:

maybe il make a spreadsheet on it just for fun, il write down all my drops every game from now, on betsy map.

GL doing that...

@gnollmar quote:

Ok, im done with the droprates on spreadsheet.

30 games of 1 player,

30 games of 2 player,

30 games of 3 player,

30 games of 4 player.

Lockbox        13,8% 

Pet Food        5,5%

Egg                4,4%

Powerful       19,8%

Epic              34,1%

Mythical       17,8%

Legendary    4,7%

Oh wait! you actually did it? (Believable...? nah.)

So you did 120 runs... hmm I'm just going to throw some math at this real quick...

I'm going to say the average time to beat Betsy (with all her bugs) is about 15 mins each run. 120 times is 30 HOURS. These 2 posts are within 24 hours of each other.

So... that seems legit.

So the post is about Betsy, The Mother of All Wyverns and you give us stats for the Betsy Map?

The post is talking about Betsy ONLY drops. If the OP wanted to farm Legendaries, there are much better (less buggy) maps they could do it on. This post is talking about drop rate on an Endgame Boss, not it's map.

@gnollmar quote:

Currently, Betsy has a droprate of about 30% when it comes to dropping legendaries. 

The reason I could do it so fast is having 3 accounts running, took me a full day to do it with 3 computers though. Had a friend join me for the 4 player.

INB4;

Yes, I did, use the boots exploit. I can run the map without using it, but for getting a lot of games done and being able to use the time more on checking gear than fighting for my life, I chose to do it that way.

Certain facts about the map:

- First enemy you kill tends to give a mythical drop, easy gear farm for people not really able to do the map :P

- The first 1-2 waves tend to drop a lot of lockboxes and a few eggs.

- Wave 3 and 5 is where the legendaries are, it seems like droprate of legendaries vary from 1-4 per run, with same amount dropping on both wave 3 and 5, this means that if you can't finish the map, restart the map after finishing wave 3 for optimal farming.

- (Non-gameplay) Cutscenes is not working correctly in certain ways, before first cutscene, you can see the boats (which should fall from the roof) in front of you. After killing Betsy, you can still see her in the background.

- The map (and betsy) drops the same loot as the two other new maps, though, the first map can drop 3 legendaries, while betsy map CAN drop 5 (havent seen it happen myself more than 4 though). The second map I have no idea, sorry.

- The amount of loot varies a lot SOME times, what this means is some will have bad luck, while others will have good luck, yes you may blame the RNG.

- I haven't seen 0 legendaries drop even once. (So don't say that you're getting none! :P )

Ok, so you have 3 computers... (pics plz with the words 120 Betsy Kills on a piece of paper next to them) Lets check your truths. "This one time, I didn't eat, sleep, or poop within 24 hours, while at the same time using 3 computers to play 1 game."

Why are you stating the drop rates for the map? The post is about Betsy! Are you kidding me?

You haven't seen 0 Legendaries drop even once? LOL This is a complete LIE, if we are talking about the original post, WHICH IS ABOUT BETSY'S DROPS.

@gnollmar quote:

@GetYourWetWipes quote:

gnollmar can you please tell me your point? ive read your posts and i dont get where you are going with all this one way or the other dude...and with four accounts how do you really feel about afk timers in private games? honestly im asking.

You are completely off-topic, if you want to flame or troll me, please do it per pm.

@gnollmar quote:

... 10 year old troll enters the fray.

You are completely off-topic, if you want to flame or troll me, please do it per pm.

I can't believe you would not practice what you preach. I am very new to this community, and am only looking to be a part of the DD2 team, and get some awesome facts about the game.

This is actually the second post that you have flamed me on, my original post was of me playing the game having fun on twitch, which you replied...

"and THATS your first post? xD"

I found this very invasive of my feelings, I am  simply trying to start a nice fun stream for a community I would hope would enjoy it.

---------------------------------

Wow, look at me off topic... Let's get back to the original post shall we...

Sometimes Betsy will say Legendaries dropped, but they aren't actually there, I'll try to get some screens of this, and show proof of my findings, instead of making random statements.

unsure how people have betsy taking 16mins using a bug...... without using a bug if i start a timer as i start building to the time betsy dies  ur looking at 16mins a run give or take a few minutes depending  on ogers derping in spawn

@gnollmar quote:

@GetYourWetWipes quote:

INB4;

You do know every map, drops for the wave is predermined, right? Its predetermined that x amount of green, y amount of blues and z amount of purples will drop. What does this mean to you as a player? It means that its the map itself which drops the loot, not Betsy. 

To make it VERY much easier:

- If you use long enough time (and of course betsy dont kill your main objective) Betsy will end up dropping NOTHING, understand? 

from this it sounds like you either have to burn her down or not get the possible legs that only she can drop. If that is the case WTF is the point when real players try to kill her with out the boot bug? It takes a real match some time with her 10 mil Hp. FTR im not complaining about the HP just saying it takes time to burn it down so the chance of the "set" number of legs a map dropping off trash are extremely high.

@mordyo quote:

from this it sounds like you either have to burn her down or not get the possible legs that only she can drop. If that is the case WTF is the point when real players try to kill her with out the boot bug? It takes a real match some time with her 10 mil Hp. FTR im not complaining about the HP just saying it takes time to burn it down so the chance of the "set" number of legs a map dropping off trash are extremely high.

You can get the legs from any of the new maps, no worries.

@bc304daedalus quote:

unsure how people have betsy taking 16mins using a bug...... without using a bug if i start a timer as i start building to the time betsy dies  ur looking at 16mins a run give or take a few minutes depending  on ogers derping in spawn

I agree, i just used 15 mins as a lowest number possible. ya know? so in reality it could be 20 mins a run. which 120 runs is like... 40 hours

@vSyNd1c4t3 quote:

@bc304daedalus quote:

I agree, i just used 15 mins as a lowest number possible. ya know? so in reality it could be 20 mins a run. which 120 runs is like... 40 hours

He said the opposite of what you are saying now though, it takes 16 minutes if you don't use the exploit.

Meaning with exploit its less.

@gnollmar quote:

@mordyo quote:

You can get the legs from any of the new maps, no worries.

If that is they case why play betsy incursion at all?

@mordyo quote:

If that is they case why play betsy incursion at all?

Other than that you get more chances of legendary drops, there's no reason. 

gnollmar mordyo  And we are back!

Betsy needs a slight buff on drop because as I said before. Homegurl ain't special she just have more HP. If she does get a drop buff however, Trendy must have the existing boots bug along with the special stats on existing items already removed.  Otherwise it won't be fair to everyone. New players don't have the old special stats items. Oh and maybe implement actual damage to her attack when she attacks the eggs?

Why does her drop rate need buff you ask? At the moment there is no different in farming her or farming the other Incursion map. Drop rate are about the same. Betsy however takes more work. When the extra 55%+ special stat and the boot bug are removed however, Betsy will be A LOT harder than now. Her reward are fine now. But she'll definitely need a drop buff in the future. 10m HP is not an easy feat WHEN our gears are no longer UBER GODLY. I'd would like to get a noticeable different in drop when that is the case. She is the Mother of all Wyverns afterall!

Oh well she does drop.. some pretty cool/not useful equips I guess.. Though the squire's one seems a little useful, but the previous special sword is just way better.

@MrCrave quote:

gnollmar mordyo  And we are back!

Betsy needs a slight buff on drop because as I said before. Homegurl ain't special she just have more HP. If she does get a drop buff however, Trendy must have the existing boots bug along with the special stats on existing items already removed.  Otherwise it won't be fair to everyone. New players don't have the old special stats items. Oh and maybe implement actual damage to her attack when she attacks the eggs?

Why does her drop rate need buff you ask? At the moment there is no different in farming her or farming the other Incursion map. Drop rate are about the same. Betsy however takes more work. When the extra 55%+ special stat and the boot bug are removed however, Betsy will be A LOT harder than now. Her reward are fine now. But she'll definitely need a drop buff in the future. 10m HP is not an easy feat WHEN our gears are no longer UBER GODLY. I'd would like to get a noticeable different in drop when that is the case. She is the Mother of all Wyverns afterall!

Oh well she does drop.. some pretty cool/not useful equips I guess.. Though the squire's one seems a little useful, but the previous special sword is just way better.

On the first note I think she should not be allowed to attack the eggs period.. all the times i Fail is because she attacks the eggs. I think the should focus on us then maybe out towers before the eggs. not everyone has the DPS to burn 10 mil and stand in her range to prevent her from hitting eggs and killing you in 1 hit.

@TheCrimsonTea quote:

Well, she is the hardest thing in the game, so having some gear requirements should be fine.

As should be the reward for doing the hardest content, that game has to offer. Currently I'm better farming off the other maps than Betsy because I can get more loot faster. Only thing that would make me want to play Betsy is that the B legendaries would actually scale on my stats.

I played 50 Betsy games and here are the results of the drops.

20 legs 

2 new weapons 

1 leg with DS and DP on it

at least an increase in USEFUL stats drops

@PTSFP Paul quote:

20 legs 

2 new weapons 

Do you have approximate total run time or avg time per run?

@Mapatti quote:

@PTSFP Paul quote:

20 legs 

2 new weapons 

16-20mins if everything goes smooth, 25 mins if things aren't as smooth

@Mapatti quote:

@PTSFP Paul quote:

20 legs 

2 new weapons 

My build (no boots) is 13 minutes