Current state of the game ( council version )

I don't know if Trendy are still reading our council forum , perhaps not as frequently . But I wanted to post this here because I strongly believe that the councils care about our game more than anyone else ( most other players in this matter )

As for the latest patch and hot fix release , I can't help but having a lot of questions for the team decision on the latest game changes.

The 10 millions HP Betsy hotfix  :  Since steam is giving 33% discount for DD2 now , we have a good amount of new players in the game now ? I am very sure some of us ( including myself ) will still be able to clear the Wyvern's den map without much hassles , but what about these new players who have just gotten the game post patch ?    I have a question , was the hotfix released to provide challenges to older batch of players who already had the top gears ( especially the one that have all the old passives )  , or an attempt to stop players who are using the boots DMG exploit from killing Betsy too quickly ?  Obviously the latter wouldn't be working since a 24 millions DPS Skyguard tower still pretty much one shot a 10 millions HP Boss . Are there going to be rubberband mechanics in the game ?

Boots Exploiting  : Now this one is a hot topic among the players and forum at the moment. As someone mentioned earlier , more people are getting the boots each day and the exploit of the ridiculous Aura buff has become a 'GOTO" solution for the majority of public games. I_PASS_BUTTER mentioned that they will be leaving the ' OP ' gears in the game for a while , does that include the hilarious buffing glitch from the boots ?

People are telling me , if you don't like the exploit , don't play with them  . I can do that , but when 90% of the public are doing it, am I going to shy away from playing in the public match at all . If so what exactly is the point of us having a tavern or playing this online ?   

If Trendy is planning to issue a rollback ?  Or retroactively fixing every existing pairs of boots in the game  ?

I know Trendy is currently dealing with the more critical bugs such as players getting , but It would be nice to get an official reply from Trendy representative regarding some of these issues I mentioned above.

Note : I am well aware that the game is still currently in Early Access Phase , but that doesn't mean anyone who have questions of the game should be bombarded with such replies in an attempt to silence them . 

The game is in Early Access and they DID say that there could be wipes. The boot glitch is a very strong component for getting a wipe in the future. I don't think it'll happen right when the glitch gets fixed but it's very likely that at least loot will get wiped/rolled backed, maybe not levels.

The most recent Dev stream spoke of a possible influence vote on a wipe prior to going live.   Also,  the boots hofix is being worked on and will be live next week.