Class idea: Mystic

Oy0f3zd.png

Mystic

basic attacks
fires a ray of color (depending on what stance she is on)
red = fire
green = poison
blue =  ice
purple = lightning

secondary
needs to b charged and it fires a rainbow ray that combines all 4

skills
red/fire (smoken)
 stance makes attacks fire attacks, may leave them burning
green/poison (intoxicate)
stance makes attack poison attacks, may leave them poisoned
blue/ice (absolute zero)
stance makes attacks ice attacks, may leave them frozen
bless it be
give an aura of the last stance you used to player near you

towers
flower petals
like monks aura it makes a circle of flower petals that slows down mobs or might pu them to sleep
Falling star
a star falls from the heavens, may stun enemy
vortex
like the portal gun from dd but in the style of Janus from smite, enemy take falling damage and can combo with monks SG tower
colors of the wind
this skill is like series ev tower ( line tower to your liking)
wind makes mobs speed up like Betsy does in her lvl

also idea for getting new hero: why not make it required to be a certain  lvl + some quest to be done to unlocking new heroes and if you don't wanna do quests you can purchase a ticket  or something to skip the quest but the lvl requirement is required

Cool idea for unlocking new heroes.

The Mystic would make the maps a lot more colorful lol. I loved the idea, i think that playing her as a DPS heroes would be fun and also i like falling stars core_forum_Icon.png.

Omg i was so sold by the imageeeee so cute! 

However, here's my *professional* (*adjusts glasses*):

@june.rainbows quote:

flower petals

like monks aura it makes a circle of flower petals that slows down mobs or might pu them to sleep 

Sleep Sounds quite a little overpowered to me. However the idea of a flower petals like a monks aura kinda makes sense, but then again we already have the frostbite tower that slows and the sleep would feel a lil too OP maybe? 
Hmm something like reducing the threat-generation of the towers inside the petals' aura? This would allow more build diversity.

@june.rainbows quote:

bless it be
give an aura of the last stance you used to player near you

This should be the self-healing, while i like the idea of sharing the stances, i don't think it would be fair to give it an ability compared to the other classes that get self-heal.

@june.rainbows quote:

Falling star
a star falls from the heavens, may stun enemy 

For the info provided i can't see how the target system would work for it being a tower.

@june.rainbows quote:

vortex
like the portal gun from dd but in the style of Janus from smite, enemy take falling damage and can combo with monks SG tower 

Not sure how this as a tower would work, would it teleport enemies to above and make them fall? So it would be like a geyser trap?

well its not gonna be the same as the monk its different monk heals and mystic is more like a hero damage buffer

for falling star i was thinking it could be a trap that looks like a galaxy and once stepping on the galaxy a star falls

and vortex would work like the beautiful picture below  and would kinda be like geyser but no drenched in water

HifSOsc.png