Sign in to follow this  
Dogs

I am unable to play the game due to this error : Package 'core' version mismatch [Package C00D15FF410A3748925.........,Info 8703D0924C.......]

I launch the game in steam than hit the play buttom and it says Connection lost.

I randomly disconnected out of a game before this happend any idea how to fix this?

anyway i am actually kinda happy with a patch hope it doesnt take to long doe , was just farming some legs.

Yeah sorries, we just did just pushed a hotfix live right now which is the likely cause of your version mismatch. Try just closing Steam completely and launch the game to see if it picks up the update.

@Ice quote:

Yeah sorries, we just did just pushed a hotfix live right now which is the likely cause of your version mismatch. Try just closing Steam completely and launch the game to see if it picks up the update.

Thank you for the quick reply, it's updating now :)

it happens, i wouldn't of even known until after i got dc'd, but I'm also getting this issue. I'm verifying my game cache as a just in case. (just finished 8 files were missing) so ill check to see if that fixed it, it also seems the game is downloading something now so maybe it them updating the game. (or just the 8 missing files). 

@Ice quote:

What was the hot fix I've only seen changes to the patch name/number

@Ice quote:

Can we possibly get server wide messages or warnings for things like hotfixes? Servers going down while im mid map and having no idea what the hell just happened is a bit crappy. Maybe like 5 minute warnings?

Yes im aware this is a pre-alpha and its going to be buggy and this is to be expected.

p.s. If there was a message and I simply missed it then my bad.

@M1rr0rsedge quote:

its back online for me, they just updated.

The patch bugged players that were in the game playing while they shut down the servers. (looks like you didn't read the post nor the Red's post)

@Dogs quote:

I just lost my Egg that was hatching , due to this hotfix...

Don't think it's due to the hotfix. I lost 4 or 5 eggs since pets and dragon release. The incubator is a bit buggy ^^

Just noticed that the eggs which were incubated was still in my inventory without any timer on it.

So, was wondering if I losed all precedent because I sold all my inventory and maybe precedent eggs without timer.

@M1rr0rsedge quote:

it happens, i wouldn't of even known until after i got dc'd, but I'm also getting this issue. I'm verifying my game cache as a just in case. (just finished 8 files were missing) so ill check to see if that fixed it, it also seems the game is downloading something now so maybe it them updating the game. (or just the 8 missing files). 

You have no problems, those 8 files are config files that get changed by the game (therefore, they will always fail to verify)