Lockboxes (Pets & Dragons)

@Froh quote:

What happens if you already have the accessory ? Or does the box guarantee you an accessory you don't have ?

IIRC, there is no such guarantee.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Draco18s quote:
@Froh quote:

What happens if you already have the accessory ? Or does the box guarantee you an accessory you don't have ?

IIRC, there is no such guarantee.

So you're already investing money and then dont even receive only items you dont have? Thats one way of keeping people using this. 

I was wondering what happened, since if you got an accessory, you can't really get it twice. So I guess the "empty lockbox" isn't really great to open.

@Froh quote:

I was wondering what happened, since if you got an accessory, you can't really get it twice. So I guess the "empty lockbox" isn't really great to open.

Would be a great Idea though, gives you only items your dont have. So there would still be a slight RNG.

@Froh quote:

If you have all items if a box type why should it drop in the first place? Instead another type could drop, that still contains items you arent owning yet.

And when you have all things from a lockbox it doesnt drop anymore (or it's replaced with gold).

With pets, pets food, pets items, and lockboxes, the inventory is quite a mess to manage.

The chests are a good way to get alternative costumes but i´ve open 13 chests and i get only 4 different costumeparts (rest is double of them) its TOO expensive to open the chests for the chance for getting a new part. 

I never open the chests, its for me waste of money/gems

Also it drops to often / every boss dropps 2pcs. 

@aplexa quote:

The chests are a good way to get alternative costumes but i´ve open 13 chests and i get only 4 different costumeparts (rest is double of them) its TOO expensive to open the chests for the chance for getting a new part. 

I never open the chests, its for me waste of money/gems

Also it drops to often / every boss dropps 2pcs. 

Its just cheaper buying a full costume. Even if they are different, you at least know for sure what you get for your money (Steam Punk Hunter for example! :-) ), and dont waste it on items you already have. I hope they change the system until release, or that you at least can trade the costume parts with other players.

@Warmonger quote:

Flood of inaccssible lockboxes makes owners abandon them and contaminate Etheria.

like a costume happy meal. all the goodness and delicious food plus an item! i also must agree with other posters. too many drop and all they do is either get sold or left behind by auto-collect.

EDIT: making pet food stackable brings joy to the world. :)