Sign in to follow this  
I_PASS_BUTTER

Major Tavern Update (Pets & Dragons)

With the most recent update came changes to the Tavern. We've added several new NPC shops and a mailbox. And confetti! And BALLOONS! What do you think, Defenders?

Love that you brought an old time tradition of tavern decorating (balloons, etc.) from DD1. I hope you carry on with this to celebrate the holidays.

I really like that you put the hero switch station and the other inventory-thingy I dont' know its name next to the skills master. It would be really annoying, if we had to run back and forth over and over :D

I like the tavern a lot and hope we will be able to somehow theme our tavern in the future.

But ... where are the secret room ... and the music player ... and my trophies :)

Really good job, wonderful design

just the lag you got in the social..

maybe another multi-player system with saloons like in dd1. Choosing the play and map you want to join.

Here you can be put three times a row in the same game (even if you have been kicked)

And please let us have more than three characters on a map like in dd1

I have to let a 25lvl character in my tavern because i can only pick three to go to war...

ppppppppplllllllllleeeeeeaaaaassssseee Trendy

Social tavern still laggy, but outside of that, Oh my god! Gorgeous tavern, feels welcoming, 10/10 would, and do spend hours in game.

I hope that the tavern changes based on holidays though, too, that would be great.

You've gotta have the festive changes! That's a staple of Dungeon Defenders. Nice update to the Tavern but I'll echo the lag sentiments. 

I love all the new stuff in the tavern, really cool !

Hope you will now rework public party system to make it better !

@I_PASS_BUTTER quote:

With the most recent update came changes to the Tavern. We've added several new NPC shops and a mailbox. And confetti! And BALLOONS! What do you think, Defenders?

You guys forgot the Pink Floyd poster.

@GillouW quote:

Really good job, wonderful design

just the lag you got in the social..

maybe another multi-player system with saloons like in dd1. Choosing the play and map you want to join.

Here you can be put three times a row in the same game (even if you have been kicked)

And please let us have more than three characters on a map like in dd1

I have to let a 25lvl character in my tavern because i can only pick three to go to war...

ppppppppplllllllllleeeeeeaaaaassssseee Trendy

/agree

Please! The lobby system in DD2 isnt realy good for some points:

1. I want to play a map wich I (!!) want, also in puplic. So i join a puplic game and get kicked in a random map, wich i dont like. So i leave and try again:
2. I get kicked in a puplic tavern where the Host ist afk (ok we can votekick now) and i leave again and try a new puplic game:
3. Im lucky and come in the map i want, but its "normal" and not "hard" and i leave again...
4. I want to play together with my friend in a puplic game, so i join a game (with a map i dont want to play) and try to invite my friend...but its already full.
5. I found a game. Im the host (yes) i can choose the map i want to play (cheers) and .... after the map started i get vote-kicked out of it.......
6. Finally i open a private game, but im lonely :(

So Please!

1. give us the option to open a private game to a puplic game, so hopefully there join some ppl in my game.
2. give us the option to look for a specific map wich we (!!) want to join wich is also marked as "normal" or "hard".
3. give us the option to open a group in social tavern so i can join with my friends in a puplic game.
4. give ONLY the host of the game a "kick-button" or protect the host from "vote-kick".

The lobby system in DD1/DDe was perfect, the only thing we needed was a kick system for the host.
So Please change this! And after that, do bug fixes ;) and after that u can give us new content ;) with new bugs of course :D ;)