Costumes and Accessories (Pets & Dragons)

Can we have an option to mix and match parts from sets? Like the Survivor helmet with the dragonfall defender outfit and the cannonball shoulders? Perhaps for outfits with unique poses and the like, we could have you chose the base outfit with it's pose, and then add the other pieces. A ninja pirate would be cool for example.

@Nyo quote:

Can we have an option to mix and match parts from sets? Like the Survivor helmet with the dragonfall defender outfit and the cannonball shoulders? Perhaps for outfits with unique poses and the like, we could have you chose the base outfit with it's pose, and then add the other pieces. A ninja pirate would be cool for example.

I would love this. We would have to buy the full costume anyway because we cannot purchase specific costume parts - and that's fair, I think. 

@Nyo quote:

Exactly, a lot of us would have played dota, it's stupid not being able to mix and match and causes people to only one set and that's it, no point getting a second.

I bought the apprentice wizard costume, which states "Includes 1 Mythic Accessory".  I did not receive a mystic accessory. I do, however, see that I can buy an additional accessory for the costume for more gems.  If this is what was meant by "includes 1 mythic accessory" then this is very misleading.  If I was supposed to get a mythic accessory when I purchased the costume, then there is a bug.

heya. im likeing the newest costume designs. the artists did a great job with these.

however, I noticed that after I logged in, and finally got the 'tutorial' out of the way. I still had my dragonfal huntress costume unlocked, but not the red rideing huntress. I have the option to purchase it. I was also granted a lot of rewards after logging in since this is my first log in after what has to have been a wipe. am I to assume the gems I received are compensation for everything I bought before the wipe? if so, why unlock the dragon fall costume, but not the red rideing...?