Sign in to follow this  
Dreizehn

How do I return to the Tavern after a map WITHOUT destroying the social score?

I tend to play public games. After beating a map I have the choice to click on 'continue' which leads me to another (potential already running) game or 'replay map' which lets me stay on the map. No matter what I click... if I return to the Tavern by hitting esc and leave I get the message this will lower my social score.

I am aware the social score isn't a thing yet. But is there any way to just return to the tavern after a match without having to wait until the timer runs out? This is actually pretty annoying. And once the social score is active there is no choice...

Yeah, I was kind of wondering the same thing the other day.

The map can be complete, and you still get that message if you opt to leave.

I don't think leaving a map, should lower it regardless, and the only way to affect social score, should either kicks, or the end of the map ranking system.

That, or make it so while in private matches, it doesn't adversely affect your social score, regardless of anything.

I'm pretty sure this will be overworked sometimes later - still I think it is not bad to point out what can be done and what is not so cool (as long as we stay constructive). ^^

Just like a few minutes ago when I joined a map with 1 afk dude and leaving reduced my social score. Well... he was alone so he went afk. He had no chance to set his match to private so I would se he took the opportunity of being alone anyway. I collected the mana I got, dropped it next to him and left. Sadly I cannot find another open match. ^^

I doubt they have implemented social score in yet, or we would have been made aware of it.  I wouldn't worry about it, think of it as 'are you sure you want to leave the game?'