Sign in to follow this  
wiiguy - Click the cheese

so will dd2 still be free ?

@Mythos quote:

@wiiguy - Click the cheese quote:

@Mythos quote:

Just buy it. It's not really that expensive and you support the devs.

i would if i had the money ....

How do you not have $16 laying around? I assume you have a job.

does it really matter? your comment sounds incredibly rude whether you meant it to be that way or not...

@keona quote:

@Mythos quote:

@Mythos quote:

does it really matter? your comment sounds incredibly rude whether you meant it to be that way or not...

Ya it does. People need to get out of their parents basements and apply themselves. I work fulltime and go to school and yet I manage to find $16 laying around for a game. I don't beg on forums for it to be free.

The main thing is he is interested in the game. Whether he will end up paying for it later or just playing once it does go f2p at launch shouldn't be anyone's concern but his own. Just because he's may wait until he can play free it doesn't mean he or players like him don't bring anything positive to the table. Something as simple as a suggestion to a friend to check out this game could be enough to get another person that buys early access or even collector's edition. However, even if that wasn't the case. What good does it serve you or the community to be so rude to someone that is interested in the game? especially since he didn't say anything remotely rude or negative about you or anyone else.

@Mythos quote:

@keona quote:

@Mythos quote:

@Mythos quote:

Ya it does. People need to get out of their parents basements and apply themselves. I work fulltime and go to school and yet I manage to find $16 laying around for a game. I don't beg on forums for it to be free.

are you Insane? 16 dollars to some people is their dinner, lunch, or what ever... Or RENT, or their internet bill that needs to be payed. Lets assume for a second, he gets 300 a week, (minimum wage full time) Easily 500 dollars rent.. 50 dollars for internet. 50-100 dollars for phone... Electricity bill, water bill. Easily only about 100-250 left for food and something to drink. 3-8 dollars a day for food drink, or entertainment. 16 dollars is a lot to some people. I don't even understand how you got so many posts with out being banned.

@Mythos quote:

@keona quote:

@Mythos quote:

@Mythos quote:

I'd recommend you apologize and delete your comments, there was no begging for the game here. It was a question, you in no way have the right to inquire about someones financial situation. Assumptions have no place here. 

The question has been answered and the OP has responded. The rest of the comments here are getting rather off-topic and unnecessary so I'll close this thread. Please try to keep things civil