Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Betsy Legendary Weapons and Legendary Boots (Pets & Dragons)

@S4MBO quote:

Do these betsy weapons actually exist??? I've played betsy incursion almost every day that it's the daily challenge since it was released, and done a little bit of extra farming of betsy but still I haven't even seen 1 betsy weapon! Am I just extremely unlucky or do they only drop in other modes besides incursion?

All Betsy weapons are utterly garbage, don't even bother with it. For squire, you have better weapon, the incursion buff sword is the best weapon right now. For builder you can get DP radius boost/ Cannon stun/ magic harpoon; for DPS, you can use that same sword, with DP radius boost/on hit heal and whatever the hell you wanna use. For apprentice, the weapon is kinda ok, the curse ground thing could be useful, and since Apprentice has no good gear to farm this patch, aside from legacy flameburst, no apprentice builder staff in the loot table right now. Frostbite tower slow is pretty useless since frostbite already make stuff pretty slow. Monk still could use legacy with LAR/ Boost, a storm pet could be as useful as the mini LA on secondary atk. Betsy bow is completely rubbish just like the Betsy sword, the grenade almost never hit. Back when huntress bow's grenade count as achievement, the bow is usable for farming achievement point. If you were to be offensive builder huntress, you will need all 3 builder mods on your bow, hoping for someday poison dart tower and blaze balloon could be as good as any monk's aura; DPS huntress will need the incursion bow that reduce resist on target/ Cri damage/ life on hit and hope that one day your dps won't be as suck; if you are geyser huntress, use whatever the hell you want with DH, coz u already have enough DS from your gears and sphere. 

My suggestion to buff Betsy weapon is to have 1 fixed mod, as in Betsy's special and roll 3 more random mods, so the Betsy weapon is not just a one time thing where u got it and leave it in bag gathering dust. 

@S4MBO quote:

Do these betsy weapons actually exist??? I've played betsy incursion almost every day that it's the daily challenge since it was released, and done a little bit of extra farming of betsy but still I haven't even seen 1 betsy weapon! Am I just extremely unlucky or do they only drop in other modes besides incursion?

Yeah they do drop. but kinda rare. Ive only gotten the Bow so far. However I have not played nearly enough to say that I have been unlucky or anything. Maybe 1 - 4 runs of the map per day for the last week or so.

I would say, if you play regularly enough, you will get the drops eventually. Just keep on farming ;)

Ok thanks guys, I've have heard they are pretty useless, just wanted to get one to muck around with though.

the legendary effects them selves are nice but im getting a bit annoyed on there stats for the monk staff (havent gotten any others) the first one i got had a secondary stat of tower atck spd of 0, while the second one i got had the exact same hero atk stat as its first stat
ie:
-hero attack 130
-hero attack 130
is this normal? i dont really want to waste my time farming for a better one if it going to give stats like that

Necro Summoner_minimap_icon_c.png

All you need to do is complete the final wave as monk and you are guaranteed the drop.

@Soulstiger quote:

Though, I've never actually even seen a betsy polearm.

@Raghin quote:

Where the hell is this monk mini aura secondary? is it still alive?

4Zeah.jpg

Picture saved for the next time i catch a necro too :D.