Hi I need Helpl,

DD2 game crashes on the hero creation scree, I jsut bought the game and I can't even play it!

The launcher pop ups fine, hit play fine, then says Inicializing game resources, after the loading screen and before it lets me create the character, game crashes "dundef.exe has stopped working".

Then pop ups a fatal error, which Im attaching. Also attaching the specs of my pc which is able to play dota2, lfd2,sc2, etc.

I've tried eveything I could at this cases, updated video drives from intel, reinstalling game, verify game cache. After verify it always says that some files are missing, I dload them and everytime I verify it keep saying that some files are missing and will download them but nothing, My OS is updated as well.

Help!

XN5qprb.png7D4DQyr.png]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/7D4DQyr.png[/img]

Hola [[78512,users]],

We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Would you mind filling out a bug report for us? Please include all of these screenshots, we want all the info we can get!

Thanks for the feedback!

Already sent. Just for the record, the issue is happening on my friend's laptop(I reported with her ISD ). Im a veteran dd1 player, and I guess I experienced this on the past, an update on the game fixed it.

Have you tried lowering the video settings to minimum on the title screen before hitting play?

@TacticalHusky24 quote:

I just recently bought the game and i was able to play it a few times about a week later after about 10 -15 minutes in game it would crash. It doesnt matter if i am in the tavern or on a map. i have tried uninstalling and re installing but the time that it crashes seems shorter.

i am having this problem too. i have tried to install on multiple machines and have gotten this error after pressing play on the launcher after clicking play on steam. i really want to play this game with my friend who got this and has had none of these issues.