Sign in to follow this  
Leidiriv

Capture the Flag: Anyone Interested?

Hi hi all! As an avid reader of Goblins, sometimes I check their forums. Well, I saw, on their Games forum, a Capture the Flag game. You can find it at this website.

I just want to know if there'd be any interest for this type of game, and if there is, I'm thinking of doing more of an ascii art approach rather than full on sprites, because I suck at art XD.

So, a playing field would look something like....

https://www.dungeondefenders.com/2/media/fanart/32232

Where the numbers equal different players on the CTF field, and the G's represent open grassy spaces. I'll post the rules sometime later if I get at least 6 people volunteering for CTF.

*edit: fixed the sample playing field, it is supposed to be equal on both sides.

**edit: does anyone know how to get a Paint image from my computer to the DD2 forums?

I'm confused but count me in

If you all want to understand the rules better, just click that link in the first post and read the second post on that page, it has a comprehensive list of the rules, Feats, and how stuff works.

C'mon guys! Don't be afraid to capture some flags! After all, what did any flag do to you? If a flag HAS violated you in some way, shape, or form, you can take revenge on it here!

Yoo hoo! Big summer blowout! Half-off Attackers, Defenders, and a Goblin class of my own invention. Jah?