Sign in to follow this  
Kornichon

Adding a special animation during treasure scene

At the end of a game, during the treasure animation, nobody can move, All you see is people dropping their mana cause that's the only thing they can do. 

Why not add some special animations that every player can select. Like some special dance moves. Perhaps you could even charge premium currency for some awesome ones.

I think I remember seeing one in the most recent dev stream ([[3197,hashtags]]). They said that we weren't supposed to see it yet but your idea also sounds pretty cool. That way you could have a little bit more customisation to the character again. 

There is never anything wrong with more customisation.

I would prefer they just remove the chest and animations associated with it from the game.  Takes way too long for a piece of gear that MAY be useful during the early stages of the gearing process.

@Omamba quote:

I would prefer they just remove the chest and animations associated with it from the game.  Takes way too long for a piece of gear that MAY be useful during the early stages of the gearing process.

It gives a bunch of gold though ^^

@gnollmar quote:

@Omamba quote:

It gives a bunch of gold though ^^

"Dollar dollar bill y'all!" - Wu Tang Clan

I would like to see some kind of victory pose at the end of each map rather than the camera panning in to a bunch of statues.

@Azrik quote:

I would like to see some kind of victory pose at the end of each map rather than the camera panning in to a bunch of statues.

Did you not watch the last dev stream? that sneaky huntress victory emotion!

Ah, I missed that part. I know part of it I didn't have my eyes on the screen so I probably missed that part.

Although in general I like to imagine the MOBA didn't exist, the taunt animations from it would be a nice thing to have back. Being able to use these taunts during the victory screen would fill the void.