Sign in to follow this  
BronyLPer

Any PS3 Players Still Here?

Hey, its me, I haven't posted in a VERY LONG time, but I thought I would see whats been up. I was wondering, how many PS3 DD players there still are. I know that after the online service went down I kinda just forgot about it. but I know that a few ppl said they would still play.

@Executioner quote:

I still play but i wish we could still play online cause it's boring playing alone 

Amen, brother! Getting the rug yanked out from under us was not pleasant. PS3 had a decent-sized community. Too bad modders and that steal-glitch ruined that game towards the end. 

Does anybody know how to host without servers? PB331979, a former PS3 player, told me once he knew how but I never followed up on it. 

I'd play if online was still available.....other than that I haven't loaded this game up in probably over a year.

Never got DD on a console...but I have a PS3 and still actively play it. PS4 game library is still garbage years after it's release...and with VR headsets on the horizon, I'm thinking I might just skip this generation.

You don't like the PS4 library? I'm still trying to catch up on a few dozen games I haven't started/played yet. 

I played Dd on PS3 from time to time till I moved in with my mom and got a new PS3. Now I'm waiting for me to have the money to buy the base game. Probably only the base since it was broke after Morrago.