Sign in to follow this  
Azap

Patch FR ?

Bonjour, beaucoup de personne français aime le jeux et même si cela reste une alpha je voulais savoir si un patch français est prévu avant la sortie du jeux?

Merci de vos réponse un grand fan .

Hello, many French people love the game and although it is still an alpha I wanted to know if a French patch is scheduled before the release of the games?

Thank you for your response a big fan.

Translated..

Don't know the answer though, maybe someone can answer this guys' question?

This belongs in the general discussion as it's a question, i'd invite you to go fast and post it as a question for the devstream later tonight.

I don't see something like other languages coming anytime soon, but this is just my idea, I have not heard/read anything about this matter before.

Salut azap ,  je ne pense pas que un patch fr ou dans un autre langue sois prévu pour le moment car comme tu a pu le remarquer le jeux et en alpha , le jeux risque de énormément changer et du coup faire des path dans d'autre langue cela prend du temps et donc du coup si il prenne le temps de  faire des patch pour les langue il risque de perdre beaucoup de temps sur le développement du jeux , tu vas devoir prendre ton mal en patience et attendre que le jeux sois proche de sa sortie officielle pour qu'il dispose de plusieurs langue.

Azap Hi, I do not think a patch fr or in another language'm currently scheduled for as you may have noticed, the games and alpha, the games may change dramatically and suddenly make patch in the other language takes time and thus the shot if he takes the time to make path for language he risks losing a lot of time on the development of games, you'll have to take your troubles patiently and wait for the game'm close its official release that he has several language.

Necro-bump, any interest from Trendy? Just helped a french beginner and he couldn't even rebind his key with the barrier language, no chance he gets the tower's effect while having to learn all the others game's mechanics.

You could let players do a voluntary translation, I'd be more than happy to do the french translation for some gems (2 defenders pack wasn't enough I ran out of it ><). Warframe did this, the result was sometimes a bit clunky because they weren't letting us enough time to translate before releasing an update but I'm sure it helped tons of non-english speakers.

___

Je leur demande si ils seraient interressés par une fan-trad faite par des bénévoles.