Sign in to follow this  
Ryster

[DD2 Giveaway] Character Concept Contest!

I will start out with a couple runners up.
4th place goes to Pneuma and The Assassin! You drew from very assassin themed skills, well thought out! Good work.
3rd place goes to SnivicVS and The Orc! This game really does need a huge brute who savagely beats up enemies. I suggest a bit of touch up on the wordage though for next time!
2nd place goes to Sinistar and his Gutu copy+paste. I say copy+paste because I assume Gutu is always like that so it really isn't a concept is it? Hmm.

Without further ado, I would like to congratulate Batophobia for being our winner with his Treefolk Child!

This is a really well thought out hero, meant to be more of the tanky support hero. Yes, we have a squire with a shield... but his cannons are some of the best DPS in the game. At first glance, this hero might seem OP, with some of its mechanics, but this hero isn't meant to carry your team through the waves, but to support them through it. Also, the groot reference.

Batophobia, I will contact you through private message.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Community, Ryster here

You may have seen me around on the forums, posting random things from time to time. But recently I have been enjoying the character concept process. I know the Dev's don't want to overfill the game with too many heroes, but it is fun to imagine what there could be!

Today is my birthday, so I figured why not have a contest! That is how birthdays work right? I give other people gifts? We will go with it. So, I have an extra copy of DD2 to give away to a lucky community member who can make the most creative character concept for DD2. You can revamp old DD1 heroes, or make up your own, both works for me. If you already have the game, that is fine. You probably have friends who want to join, you can give it to them. If you just want the recognition of winning, you may pass the game to the runner up if you want though.

Format:
You will need to have at least this information, but extra content couldn't hurt.

• Hero name (The Apprentice, The Huntress, etc)
  • Weapon(s), Primary and Secondary Attacks
  • 4 Hero Abilities. (Prefer the 4th ability to be Self Heal, but don't let me stop your creativity.)
  • 4 Hero Towers.
  • 1 Hero Uber (If you have questions about this, ask or check the previous Dev Stream)
  • 2 Hero Larges (Ditto, think "Cannonball tower has a % chance to stun")
If you have some real creative concept that might add/remove one of these, put it in your post and I will take a look. I want to see creativity and hard work, not simple attempts to win the prize.

Rules:

• Use your own work, no stealing from others.
  • This needs to be created for this contest, no reusing previous concepts.
  • Obviously, no rude, hurtful, or otherwise mean remarks/concepts.
  • Have fun! or don't... but you really should.

Prize(s):

• A copy of Dungeon Defenders 2, you may use for yourself or give to a friend.
  • [[73542,users]] would also like to add, whoever wins the prize will receive a free collector's deluxe upgrade personally from him.

Good luck!

If you see any concept you like, feel free to favorite it. Favorites won't determine winners, but we should show some love to those concepts we all enjoy. I will pick a winner in 10 days, April 21st. So get your concepts in on/before the 11:59pm EST 4/21 , I will pick a winner on the 22nd. Or maybe I will get our community manager, Iamisom, to pick the winner, we will see. =p

I am also going to post my own concept, just cause I wanna show off my newest concept, obviously I am not qualified to win the prize.

If you need help with formatting or brainstorming, check out one of my other concepts, or other concepts done from others below.

Ryster: https://www.dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/117853/hero-idea-rogue
Leidiriv: https://www.dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/115022/class-idea-druid
Batophobia: https://www.dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/118290/hero-idea-atlantean

The Elemental

Overview: Ranged utility hero who brings many different play styles to the field. Her primary and secondary attack change based on the elemental attribute she is taking the form of.

Lore: Adept in all forms of magic, the elemental blissfully flies through the battlefield melting, freezing, and electrocuting all who get in her way. In her free time, she enjoys hunting for dragons, breeding butterflies, and floating on clouds.

Attack Rundown:
Primary attack:
    Air: The elemental shoots out a ball of lightning dealing weak magic damage that bounces to 2 nearby enemies.
    Fire: The elemental shoots out a ball of fire dealing strong magic damage.
    Earth: The elemental shoots out a boulder dealing strong physical damage.
    Water: The elemental shoots out a ball of ice dealing weak magic damage that slows the enemy hit.

Secondary attack: (These attacks cost 30 mana per use. (thoughts on amount?))
    Air: The elemental places a temporary electrocute aura at her feet that deals weak magic damage and procs 'Drenched' enemies.
    Fire: The elemental places a temporary burn aura at her feet that deals medium magic damage and procs 'Oiled; enemies.
    Earth: The elemental shoots out a linear rock slide dealing weak magic damage and has a chance to apply 'Oiled'.
    Water: The elemental shoots out a linear wave dealing medium magic damage and has a chance to apply 'Drenched'.

Weapon(s): Elemental Orb. This does not have an attack animation due to it not being a weapon. It provides stats, and cosmetically flies around your character.

Abilities (Her abilities only let her switch between elements, only 3 of the first 4 are shown at any given time. You cannot switch to the element you are currently taking the form of. All abilities cost 0 mana.)
    Air: The elemental switches to her air form.
    Fire: The elemental switches to her fire form.
    Earth: The elemental switches to her earth form.
    Water: The elemental switches to her water form.
(When one of the previous is used, all of the rest go on cooldown for the same length of time. Say, 15 seconds, just to not allow spamming between them.)
    Self Heal: -insert self heal details we all know and love-

Towers
Fire Pit Trap: A trap that continuously burns enemies who walk over it, dealing weak magic damage.

Earth Wall Blockade: This blockade is very sturdy and cannot be pierced with arrows. Takes reduced damage from physical attacks.

Frost Aura: This aura deals very weak magic damage and slows all enemies who enter the area. Slowing lasts 1 second after leaving the aura.

Air Cannon Tower: A tower that shoots a gust of air at enemies. The smaller an enemy is, the increased chance the tower will knock the enemy backwards. (20% for goblins/kobolds/etc, 15 % for Spear Throwers/Witherbeast/etc, 5% for Orcs/Lady Orcs, doesn't work on bosses/minibosses.)

Specs
(Uber) Phoenix Form: Enhances the elemental's fire form to phoenix form. In phoenix form, the elemental leaves behind a trail of fire that lasts 5 seconds dealing weak magic damage, and she deals weak AoE magic damage to nearby enemies.

(Uber) Blizzard Form: Enhances the elemental's water form to blizzard form. In blizzard form, the elemental is followed by a raincloud slowing nearby enemies. After 3 seconds, there is a chance of freezing enemies hit by the slow.

(Uber) Terra Form: Enhances the elemental's earth form to terra form. In terra form, the elemental takes 10% reduced damage. Primary attacks have a chance to stun enemies for 2 seconds.

(Uber) Cyclone Form: Enhances the elemental's air form to cyclone form. In cyclone form, the elemental moves 25% faster and has an air shield that blocks 25% of projectiles.

(Large) Morphling: Reduces the time between switching forms by (x) seconds.

(Large) Elementalist: Elemental damage is increased by (x)%.

Concept Art
Drawn by SpyroShurtagul

zgwL5c2.jpg

This is a re-dub of my Pirate idea from the Selina, The Pirate thread. Her playstyle should be envisioned as just about the opposite of the Squire, but complementing his abilities

Name: Selina

Race: Human

Weapon: Cutlass (or just Swords, if you want to keep the same four weapon categories for convenience sake)

Playstyle: disruptive melee DPS/CC

Attacks:

LMB: 4 hit combo reminiscent of Squire

RMB: Lunge, distance is based on how long you hold down RMB. Pierces through enemies hit.

Abilities:

Where's me Bottle?: Throws a bottle of rum at the target area, applying Inebriation, which causes enemies to attack each other and wander in confusion. Costs 40 Blue.

Parlay: For X seconds, remove all Threat from Selina, forcing enemies affected to choose a different target. Costs 30 Blue.

Fire at Will: Deals heavy damage to enemies within target area from Selina's trusty airship bombarding them from above. Costs 60 Blue

Self Heal: you all know this one.

Defenses:

Dead Man's Chest: This Defense is a Trap which deals Storm(?) Damage in an area around it whenever an enemy comes near. Costs 20 Green

Barrel Hauling Mechanism: Where do all the barrels come from???!?!? This Defense is a Tower. It releases a Barrel every so often which rolls down a lane in a straight line, dealing fairly high damage to all enemies in its path. Costs 50 Green

Bilge Pump: A self-operated Bilge Pump that attacks enemies nearby in a cycle based on the movement of the pump itself. As the pump cycles, a wall of water in front of the pump cycles on and off, dealing damage and Drenching enemies that try to attack it in melee and knocking them back somewhat. This defense is a Barricade. Costs 30 Green

Grog Barrel: This defense is a Trap. Whenever an enemy gets near, the cork pops off of the keg, causing it to rain grog in an area, which causes the monsters to become Inebriated. Costs 40 Green

Spec Nodes:

Uber: There's me Bottle!: Charge into the area selected when you used Where's me Bottle? and deal X damage in a small area. Activates automatically alongside Where's me Bottle?

Large: Waste of Fine Rum: Gives an X% chance whenever BHM's barrels hit an enemy to instead have the barrel explode and rain grog in a small AoE, Inebriating enemies.

Large: Who's Will?: Fire at Will now has an X% bigger AoE, because the pirates can't figure out who Will is and are firing in a larger area in hopes of finding and hitting him, whoever he is.

Large: False Confidence: Enemies affected by Parlay have their Resistances reduced by X%

Uber: Gone Bad: Grog Barrel and any other abilities or defenses which apply Inebriation X% chance for every application of Inebriation to also Poison the targets.

Large: Fair Fight? Pshaw: Gives your melee attacks X% chance to poison on hit.

edit: swapped Druid for Pirate, as I have decided that the poor Pirate needs attention more than the Druid does :P

Yes, I know that I have used the Druid before in a thread of its own, but I revamped it here with fleshing out all the LMB and RMB attacks based on the Form you're in, and changed the Spec Nodes to fit the new system. If there needs to be extra changes, please let me know.

P.S. I'm also using this as a sort of publicity stunt for the Druid to get more people to see it so that Trendy has a greater chance of putting it in the game :)

Gutu, Etheria's Gladiator

OVERVIEW:

A Legend was born, made into a gladiator; a fearsome foe to humans and beasts alike. His name, foretells the stories of his accomplishments. Raised by none other than himself at a young age; he learned to adapt.. he learned to survive the dangers from Etheria. During this period of time, he learned to fend off attackers with only his fist; and his inner powers harnessed by tapping deep into the cerebrum. Becoming more unstable with the new found power to manipulate matter around him; terrans couldn't accept him as a Etheria citizen; so he became a fierce combatant in the arena, with the chants overshadowing the city of Ghaz'ruuk, they know him by the name of Gutu.

• Name: Gutu
  • Race: Terran
  • Primary Attack: Fitted with gloves, he deals quick succession punches with his fist.
  • Secondary Attack: Fly-kick that deals damage to the initial target, and slightly pushes back enemies behind the target.
  • Weapons: Equipped with Gloves, only for Gutu. (Dual Wield)
  • Summary: Play as non-other than Gutu; striking fear into the hearts of his enemies; and sometimes even into his companions. Conjure spheres, master this muay thai champion that uses his brain and fists as his weapon. Construct defenses that do extraordinary things, gravitational pulls; random modifiers; harnessing the ability to help his allies; learn to become the gladiator you were born to be!

CLASS ABILITIES:

1. Rockeeter: Leaps fourth and slams both gloves into the environment to deal physical damage to enemies in a 450 circular radius for 150 damage. (40 Mana)

2. Gladiator: Enemies around Gutu within a 200 circular radius become demoralized and weakened; dealing a third of their damage and become vulnerable to all damage sources from their attackers for a 4 second duration. (70 Mana)

3. Dark Mind: Become unstable, filled with a darkness consuming the cerebrum; manipulating gravity; warping enemies around you to draw closer; before a combustion of dark matter compel the foes backwards from punching the ground, dealing 300 magical damage. (Channel Duration: 2.5 Seconds.) (110 Mana)

CLASS ABILITY SUMMARY:

• Rockeeter: Leap towards your direction; slamming your gloves into the ground, damaging enemies for 150 physical damage in a 450 circular radius. 8 Second Cooldown. (Ability power slightly increases the damage.)
  • Gladiator: Enemies become demoralized; slightly reducing their movement by 10% and reducing their damage by 70% for 4 seconds. Additionally, all damage sources dealt to them when in the range of 200 circular radius around Gutu; is increased by 5%. 16 Second Cooldown. (Ability power slightly increases the source damage increase.)
  • Dark Mind: Tapping into your inner mind, you unleash a deadly gravitational force that; pulls nearby enemies closer to your character before punching the ground; exploding matter within the area to push enemies backwards in all directions for 300 magical damage. This ability acts like a channel, which is 2.5 seconds long before the explosion is dealt. You remain stationary during the channel. 23 Second Cooldown. (Ability power slightly increases the damage.)

DEFENSES:

• Compelling Sphere: Conjure a sphere that rotates in a 500 circular radius, forcefully pushing enemies back when drawn near the defense in all directions, slightly dealing damage for 50 magical damage. (30 Mana)
  • Etheria's Champion: Build a monument in celebration of the grand gladiator Gutu. Enhancing his abilities by 3% with each monument constructed throughout your gaming session. (20 Mana)
  • Cerebral Sphere: Conjure a sphere to inflict a random modifier upon enemies within it's vicinity of 600 circular radius; for 90 (type) damage per second, before dissipating very quickly once they're out of the radius. (40 Mana)
  • War Forge: Construct a War Forge; allowing allies to interact with the defense to gain a temporary boon that each last for 6 seconds gaining one of the effects: Lightning aura; Regeneration; Damage Enhancer Aura; Chilling Aura. (50 Mana)
  • Boon effect: Lightning aura, that deals damage every second to enemies in a 150 circular radius around your character for 33 lightning damage.
  • Boon effect: Regeneration; heals only your character for 6 seconds for 58 health points per second.
  • Boon effect: Damage Enhancer aura; allows you and your allies to deal more damage for 6 seconds to enemies in the 150 circular radius; for an additional 5%.
  • Boon effect: Chilling aura; slows down foe's movement for 15%; as well as making time more dense increasing the duration it takes for enemies to attack by an additional 1 second for 6 seconds in the 150 circular radius.

DEFENSE SUMMARY:

1. Compelling Sphere: Gutu has learned to tap deep into the cerebrum mind; conjuring a sphere from dark matter and unlocking special powers to the battle-field. This sphere resets every 2 seconds, slightly pushing enemies back in all directions whenever a foe is within the vicinity of the sphere. Dealing 50 magical damage, this starts with 100% health slowly dissipating for-as long as a foe stands inside the aura.

Increasing the Defense speed, slightly modifies the reset time; allowing foes to be pushed back in quick successions for max potential. Defense power increases the damage they're dealt when pushed. Defense health increase the overall percentage before the defense vanquishs.

2. Etheria's Champion: Monument works globally, allowing Gutu the gladiator to become more powerful with each structure created devoting to him. 3% with each monument is a great percentage, and a warm welcome for those wishing to utilize his defenses that favour those wanting to DPS with the hero.

Defense health; increases the structure's health points which is: 400 by default. Defense speed; reduces ability Cooldown timers by 3%, thus stacking defense speed allows Gutu the character to utilize his abilities far more often. Defense power; increases the overall effectiveness of all abilities by 3%; stacking power allows you to deal more damage with your abilities when the monument is constructed.

3. Cerebral Sphere: Gutu has learned to tap deeper into the cerebrum; conjuring a sphere from dark matter that deals unexpected damage sources to it's victims when they're close to it; for 90 (type) damage per second.

Defense health increases the overall health percentage system: 100% is default. Defense speed; increases the attack rate before the defense deals damage to it's foe slightly: 1.9 Attack rate is default. Defense power, allows you to increase the effectiveness of the overall damage this defense dishes out slightly: 90 (random type) is default.

4. War Forge: Constructing a War Forge, that allows Gutu and other allies to interact with it every 10 seconds. The Forge, gains a temporary boon; out of lightning aura, regeneration, damage enhancer aura; chilling aura.

Defense health increases the war forges health points slightly: 800 is default. Defense speed affects the boon's effect ticks on the following: Regeneration, Lightning aura slightly. Regeneration is 1.9 by default, whilst Lightning aura is 1.6 by default. Defense power increases the overall effectiveness from each boon slightly.

SPEC SLOTS:

Large Slots: (War Forge) Increase the boon's duration by an additional 2 seconds. (Dark Mind) Increase the damage, by an additional 5%. (Compelling Sphere) Increase the reset timer by 15%, in exchange for 5% additional damage.

Uber Slots: (War Forge) Instead; gain two boons at random simultaneously and increase the potency by 30%. (Rockeeter) Instead; you leap twice in a quick succession, dealing 20% extra damage on the second leap, increasing the Cooldown by an additional 4 seconds. (Cerebral Sphere) Instead; deal two random modifiers to foes within the vicinity.

Would also like to add, whoever wins the prize will receive a free collector's deluxe upgrade personally by me. Goodluck!

iamisom ; trendyjayt ; trendybrad gutu

@Sinistar quote:

OVERVIEW:

A Legend was born, made into a gladiator; a fearsome foe to humans and beasts alike. His name, foretells the stories of his accomplishments. Raised by none other than himself at a young age; he learned to adapt.. he learned to survive the dangers from Etheria. During this period of time, he learned to fend off attackers with only his fist; and his inner powers harnessed by tapping deep into the cerebrum. Becoming more unstable with the new found power to manipulate matter around him; terrans couldn't accept him as a Etheria citizen; so he became a fierce combatant in the arena, with the chants overshadowing the city of Ghaz'ruuk, they know him by the name of Gutu.

I'm sold, there's my winner! I'm so honored man =) thanks

@Gutu quote:

@Sinistar quote:

OVERVIEW:

I'm sold, there's my winner! I'm so honored man =) thanks

It was your idea, I just took the ball and ran with it. =P

Hero Name : THE DINO RIDER (all caps)

Weapon - Huge chicken leg

Secondary Attack - Dino Kicks

Abilities - 

1. Dino Slam - Dino leaps to target area and kills everything

2. Ram - Dino rams forward and knocks all enemies hit back.

3. Dino Slam AGAIN!

4. Heal

Towers - 

1. Dino Eggs - Throws little dino eggs and they hatch into mini dinos! 

2. Stables - Releases dinos for your TEAM TO RIDE!

3. Dino Killer - Big Ol' meteor thrower

4. Dino Tamer Trap - Dino tamer Piggyteehee comes out and tames all the dinos that come near it.

Hero Uber - Dino turns into a T-REX!

Hero Larges -

1. Dino Eggs have a % chance to spawn a dragon

2. Dino Killer has a % chance to destroy the map

@Piggyteehee quote:

Hero Name : THE DINO RIDER (all caps)

Weapon - Huge chicken leg

Secondary Attack - Dino Kicks

Abilities - 

1. Dino Slam - Dino leaps to target area and kills everything

2. Ram - Dino rams forward and knocks all enemies hit back.

3. Dino Slam AGAIN!

4. Heal

Towers - 

1. Dino Eggs - Throws little dino eggs and they hatch into mini dinos! 

2. Stables - Releases dinos for your TEAM TO RIDE!

3. Dino Killer - Big Ol' meteor thrower

4. Dino Tamer Trap - Dino tamer Piggyteehee comes out and tames all the dinos that come near it.

Hero Uber - Dino turns into a T-REX!

Hero Larges -

1. Dino Eggs have a % chance to spawn a dragon

2. Dino Killer has a % chance to destroy the map

not-sure-if-trolling-or-serious.jpg

Treefolk Child

Description: Treefolk are large tree-like humanoid creatures that move slowly, but can both deal and take a lot of damage.  They are normally peaceful creatures tasked with protecting the forest, but can be quite deadly when agitated.  Since this one is still a kid, it will be shorter (only slightly taller than other heroes) and have more reasonable Hero stats.  For references, see Ents (Lord of the Rings) and Treefolk (Magic the Gathering)

Weapon:

shoes Enchanted Bark.  This is not used as a weapon, per-se, but more as an additional spot of armor.

Primary - Smack down at enemies with the "arm" branches

Secondary - Stomp down, causing small shockwave AoE attack.  Possibility to sun

(video reference)

Abilities:

Stone Throw - Picks up a large stone and throws it at the target, causing stun

Spear Shot - "Grows" a spear into it's hand and then let the player aim and throws it in that direction

Deep Roots - Root self to ground, greatly increasing Hero attack and defense, but preventing movement

Heal - I am Groot (heals player)

Towers:

Bramble Patch - Rectangular area of thorny vegetation.  Built similar to E.V. Beams of DD1 (DU/cost increase the longer you make it).  Width is set to about the width of middle lane of first level (Gates of Dragonfall)

Oaken Wall - Slightly less health than Spike Blockade, but slowly heals itself during Combat phases

Protective Bark - Heroes inside this Aura gain boosted Hero defense (shown by bark "armor" floating around the character)

Compost - Anything that dies inside this Aura is decomposed into a small bit of green mana, though this tower does not actually deal damage

Specs:

(Large) Poisonous Thorns - Bramble Patch (tower 1) has X% chance to cause poison DoT

(Large) Organic "Stuff" - Compost (tower 4) also drops blue mana alongside the normal green

(Uber) Fertile Ground - Deep Roots will also slowly heal the player and nearby heroes

@Sinistar quote:

Your elemental champion has scared off everybody; it's superb! + 1

Thank you! Good thing I am not eligible to win! ;p

Let us see if we can get some people who are new to concept designs! Don't be afraid.

@Ryster quote:

Let us see if we can get some people who are new to concept designs! Don't be afraid.

You need to contribute more heroes; it was pretty good reading your concept mate.

@Ryster quote:
@Sinistar quote:

Your elemental champion has scared off everybody; it's superb! + 1

Creating a hero requires a bit of effort and creativity.  I'd be happy to see people making smaller posts about cool ideas for a single tower/ability that they thought up or a new type of weapon that a future hero could use.

Note: This was thought up BEFORE I read the bottom lines of the first post...Atleast we both like the idea of a hero that majors in melee. So I'm sorry Ryster lol!

Hero Name:  The Assassin

Weapons: Dual Daggers/Swords(Not Squire Swords)

• Primary: Simple basic attack that alternates the weapon use
  • Secondary: Blocks incoming damage by %
Hero Abilities:
  1. Stealth - Becomes invisible/cloaked and 20% increased walk-speed until the next attack( Towers do not count) or hit by AOE damage. 15 second cooldown (Cooldown starts after you exit Stealth)
  2. Assassinate - Deals 125% Damage in a radius. If Stealthed damage increased to 200%. 0% Critical Chance unless Sharpen is active. 20 second cooldown
  3. Sharpen - Increases critical strike chance for 10 seconds by 75%. 40 second cooldown

4. Self-Heal - Basic skill

Hero Towers:

1. Tripwire - Stuns/Dizzy targets upon hit for 3 seconds. 20 Mana cost. 10 Trap count.
  2. Poison Spikes - Enemies take constant poison damage when walking through spikes and suffers 25% walk speed loss. 40 Mana cost. 100% Life/Energy. (Acts like a Lightning Tower but cannot be placed near Lightning Towers)

3. Smoke Screen - Enemies who walk through Smoke Screen(radius) have their hit-chance reduced by 75% for 5 seconds. 30 Mana cost. 100% Life/Energy. Does No Damage.
  4. Dagger Storm - Similar to the Huntress 4th Tower, It detonates and causes AOE damage; Tower does 80% DoT Bleed damage for 5 seconds. 60 Mana Cost. 10 Trap count

Hero Uber - All Melee attacks have 4% Life Steal

Hero Large - Tripwire has % Chance to activate without using a Trap Count

Hero Large - Dagger Storm has % increased bleed duration

LOL! I'd make up a hero, but all I do is draw concepts XD Ryster actually made a hero concept off of my drawing this time ;P The other times, he made a hero idea and then I drew them... 

I'm bumping this thread btw. That's why I'm being random XD

@Pneuma quote:*snip*

Hey, don't worry about it. My idea wasn't perfect, everyone's ideas for the same class can bring good discussion on what a well balanced version of the class would be. We only really share the concept of stealth and twin daggers, so it isn't copy-pasted obviously.

And you stole one of my abilities, self heal. That is obviously my creation and you stole it! ;p

@Ryster quote:

@Pneuma quote:*snip*

Hey, don't worry about it. My idea wasn't perfect, everyone's ideas for the same class can bring good discussion on what a well balanced version of the class would be. We only really share the concept of stealth and twin daggers, so it isn't copy-pasted obviously.

And you stole one of my abilities, self heal. That is obviously my creation and you stole it! ;p

Haha Self-Heal is actually Trendy's ability :P

@Spyro Shurtagul quote:

LOL! I'd make up a hero, but all I do is draw concepts XD Ryster actually made a hero concept off of my drawing this time ;P The other times, he made a hero idea and then I drew them... 

Oooh! You draw characters? Would you be willing to draw the Druid?

@Leidiriv quote:

@Spyro Shurtagul quote:

Oooh! You draw characters? Would you be willing to draw the Druid?

Hiya! Yes I do draw characters! I will send you a pm!