The new legendary polearm from foundation 2 is missing.

I still haven't found the new legendary polearm for monk.

Haven't seen anyone in social tavern with the new weapon. None of my friends have found or seen the weapon.

It's a bug or it doesn't exist.

"New Legendary Weapons

Four new Legendary Weapons, one for each hero! Plus, a new Legendary Shield for the Squire!

The four previous gold Legendary Weapons received a makeover. All previously earned items should be updated to the new look."

Is that a lie or did you add a new legendary monk weapon to the game as well in foundation 2? [[4370,users]] [[64025,users]]

QlAY4dL.jpg

All I have seen is this one and this one is the "gold legendary weapons received a makeover"

I'll admit, the monk is the one that either i haven't noticed to exist or that actually isn't dropping

I'd rly like to have an answer. We can't report this if we don't know. All the other weapons have been dropping all the time, just monk one is missing.

Is it true that you added a new legendary polearm for monk in foundation 2? [[4370,users]]

Hey [[75976,users]]

Sorry for any confusion! That may have been a goof on our part. 

I went and talked to the Art team, because I was a bit confused about this as well. The monk currently has two legendary weapon meshes. One is the steampunk/underwater mine looking one pictured above, and the other looks like a crystal trident. 

We did not intend to imply that there are other Legendary weapons, and are very very sorry for any inconvenience caused by looking for it. I applaud your diligence, though!

We'll fix up the language on that text to reflect the current status. That being said, there may or may not be more legendary weapon meshes on the horizon...<.<

As always, thanks for the feedback!