Sign in to follow this  
Piggyteehee

Kobolds Forced to Blow Themselves Up? :O

They have wives and families, however due to the Old One's great control power over them, they're forced to do this.

When they are kids, they are taken away from families, they are then trained, for those single seconds that they leave the spawn and run to your defenses... They train and train non stop everyday, just for those seconds, yet you kill most of them without even letting them do what they trained all their life for..

That's... That's why we must keep on fighting, we gotta destroy the old ones so these creatures can live in peace, you gotta free them from this..

That's why you defend, that's why you struggle everyday, you place the same defenses over and over, you search for better gear everyday... So that one day you'll be able to face the Old Ones and save Etheria, not just for your side, but for their side too. 

'Cause in a war there are no winners... Just losers, 'cause both sides have casualties.

@Piggyteehee quote:

LOL Gutu, this game is really about saving the Kobolds, not defending dungeons.

That's the plot that is only shown in Dungeon Defenderz 3: BadBoyz Edition.

To be part of it's Early Access one must prove himself worth it, once you do it automatically installs itself in your steam library and signs an NDA for you.

The reason why i'm telling you this is because i found a breach in the NDA so i can't be targeted, but as we speak i heard the FBI knocking in my door, so please spread the word, and please you must show the whole world this image:

[Error 404: Image Not Found or meant to be shown to the outer world, this user has been banned from life itself, please proceed]

Haha.  Here are the 50 virgins waiting for them in heaven.

UCXNMKH.jpg

@Sarge4206th quote:

If the Kobolds wanted to be a free they would be.  They have explosives and they are already going to die.  Whats stopping them from directing that damage to their oppressors?

I think of it as tears of joy.  They are going to get 50 virgins where they think they are going.

The Kobolds do want to be free. They simply don't have the means to break free of the oppressive power of the Old One, Cthan. They breed like rats, and there are breeding stock kept away from the fight. The young ones, when taken from their families, are immediately sent out to explode. They don't even have time to train with their explosives, and they miss their families greatly. The hope that, by their sacrifice, one day, their hundreds of brothers, sisters, and their parents will be free. So they hope that the Defenders' Defenses survive their explosions such that they may defeat Cthan and liberate the noble race of Kobolds from his power.

@Sarge4206th quote:

If the Kobolds wanted to be a free they would be.  They have explosives and they are already going to die.  Whats stopping them from directing that damage to their oppressors?

I think of it as tears of joy.  They are going to get 50 virgins where they think they are going.

You got it all wrong, it's not about their own lives, kobolds are actually very kind and lovely creatures who place their family above everything, even their own life.

They'll do anything in their hands to save their family... Even if that means carrying a explosive and run... They endure it 'cause there's nothing they can do about it.

However if you see, they could use more strategical pathing, they could use more strategies to defeat us, but they don't, they pretend to be dumb and are obvious, 'cause deep inside they want us to win against the old ones and stop the kobold opression... They want us to kill the Old Ones and set their families free, so they don't take us seriously, you wouldn't want to see a kobold serious...

Kay, not gonna lie, I would love to see an allied kobold as a pet without any explosives strapped to its back.

In fact, you could go so far and make an entire backstory based on the entire kobold race. That would be AMAZING to find in the codexes.

@gigazelle quote:

Kay, not gonna lie, I would love to see an allied kobold as a pet without any explosives strapped to its back.

In fact, you could go so far and make an entire backstory based on the entire kobold race. That would be AMAZING to find in the codexes.

Yeah! Conspiracy+kobold= Kobspiracy?

Maybe a kobold that would actually throw the explosives out of his back and hit aoe dmg to enemies? 

@gigazelle quote:

Haha, would so love that

@gigazelle quote:

I agree, that would be amazing

Lol... nice.  Some Kobolds may find that offensive though, Dobby was a strange one.

@Dagnome quote:

I am going to run Round dropping old socks for these enslaved kobolds.

If you knew the backstory to the Kobold King, one of our old MOBA heroes, then you would really pity the kobolds.

Lol I almost forgot about the Kobold/Giraffe on a Treadmill.  That pet was hilarious.

@Argick quote:

[[3103,hashtags]] Kobolds (And NOT on a treadmill! That was just mean Trendy!)

@Durid quote:

Lol I almost forgot about the Kobold/Giraffe on a Treadmill.  That pet was hilarious.

It was originally a reference to this commercial, then they took the gag and translated it to a bunch of other characters in-game.

@gigazelle quote:

@Durid quote:

It was originally a reference to this commercial, then they took the gag and translated it to a bunch of other characters in-game.

Omg i didn't know that man, you just like.. I dunno.. It all makes sense now... I've always wondered why... how?? and... wow.. mind=blown. 

Oh yeah, I love that commercial.  I didn't connect the dots though.

@gigazelle quote:

@Durid quote: