Sign in to follow this  
thLullaby

Looking for players to play with?

I understand the difficulty in finding someone to enjoy the game with. Especially so since the game is currently in Pre Alpha. Therefore, I've created a Steam Group for players like you and me to easily find people to play Dungeon Defenders 2 with. Do join us at x-Prestige if you are interested in meeting new friends and having fun gaming as a team.

Steam Group
Website

See you soon :)

Sounds good Dagnome!

Well Gutu, not much choice considering I had to coordinate it with an available Domain name. All the nice ones are taken :(

I am also interested interested in making some new dungeon defenders friends. I'll take a look. I was hoping for a in game way to do this though. (guild/friends list)

@Mortayia quote:

I am also interested interested in making some new dungeon defenders friends. I'll take a look. I was hoping for a in game way to do this though. (guild/friends list)

They claimed to want to improve the social features of the game and that a guild system is something requested quite often, so when they start working at it, they may implement it.

Looking forward to the guild system as well. Do join us [[77054,users]], we will have to make do with the group as a guild for now. We are also prepping for the potential guild system that will be coming soon hopefully :)

It is always more fun to play with friends. Hope we will get more players joining the group which will lead to a social hub of sort for Dungeon Defenders 2 players regardless of time zone or ethnic.

Hard to find players on my time zone, GMT +8. Social Tavern is always empty or littered with one or two AFKs.

@VampyL quote:

Hard to find players on my time zone, GMT +8. Social Tavern is always empty or littered with one or two AFKs.

I also GMT +8. Just add me, u can join if you want. Not many people play DD2 on this region. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kiritovn/

@ngoctienvt quote:

@VampyL quote:

I also GMT +8. Just add me, u can join if you want. Not many people play DD2 on this region. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kiritovn/

You should add him, nice and friendly player :)

Thanks for this, I'll definitely have to check this out! Coming back into the game will definitely be nice to have folks to game with :)

Looking forward seeing you in the group and game! Can't believe we have 36 people in the group as of this post. Those that are stuck looking for a friend to play with, join us now :)

Well it's really nice that so much has changed since it's released. Towers definitely don't feel as weak now, or it might be my character feeling stronger, either or it feels a lot better.

That said, I'd definitely like to find 2-3 more people to roll with consistently to have a steady group for things. So if anyone is looking for something similar, add my steam, or shoot me a message. I'll probably be playing on nearly a nightly basis after around 9pm EST if available and if anyone is down for that, it'd be great.

Tristaris over @ steam.

@Tristaris quote:

Well it's really nice that so much has changed since it's released. Towers definitely don't feel as weak now, or it might be my character feeling stronger, either or it feels a lot better.

That said, I'd definitely like to find 2-3 more people to roll with consistently to have a steady group for things. So if anyone is looking for something similar, add my steam, or shoot me a message. I'll probably be playing on nearly a nightly basis after around 9pm EST if available and if anyone is down for that, it'd be great.

Tristaris over @ steam.

Added, looking forward to seeing you in game :)

P.S: Those that have not joined us over at x-Prestige, join us now! We are currently at 45 members!

Getting close to 25 on my huntress. Don't have a builder as of yet, but I'm almost level 20, if anyone is interested in grouping! :)