Sign in to follow this  
R@id3n

Remove the halo of the items and disco towers effect

Please remove the halo of the items when they are in the floor or make them optional, the game looks like a disco... maybe only the legendaries should keep the halo, or the items with the high category on the floor (legendary, mythical....) so when an item of a higher category appears only this one will have halo (and other with the same category)

On the other hand when you are fighting and you have many towers you can't even see the enemies, you don't know what are you hitting...

Somehow the proyectiles of the towers should be more transparent for a hero in mele so you are not just kicking enemies totally blinded

I agree not only does it obstruct your vision at times it reduces my already quite poor performance on maps. Adding items, mana and coins to the character and temp item bag when you open a chest would help greatly.

I do remember using flameburst towers and attempting to tank an ogre as a squire normally I can get an attack or two in between his swings but because of the "Flash" of fire I was unable to see so I just had to hold RMB and wait.

Disco Disco Good Good

I'd be okay with an option to toggle.