Questions for Devstream 14

Quote [[43252,users]]:

Dungeon Defenders is an action tower defense with some RPG elements, would there be more depth on the RPG side maybe like marriages and other RPGish features? 

Will we be able to know the min/max stats of each items we get (like the "ctrl feature" in Diablo III) ?

1. Any chance of an option to spawn a wave all at once (or at least speed up the spawn of a wave)?

2. What are the chances of getting a king of the hill map where mobs spawn from all 360 degrees?

3. I'm Ron Burgundy?

1. When will you add new characters, such as "The Barbarian" for an example? And if i had paid for that character on DD1 will i get him at DD2? :)

2. When (if so) will u add character costumization?

Can we expect the PS4 version by December of this year? Also are you making a mobile version to this game? Such as IOS or Android?

@Gimdalf The Epic quote:

When is the mac version coming out, and if there is no set date yet, is it a high/low priority at the moment. Thanks

If its a high priority, will it be released while DD2 is in pre alpha. Im a mac and PS4 user, not a PC user... Can't wait to get into the action!! :)

how many people working at the developing team for dd2 ? 

and will there be a feature to invite players from the social tavern to the group?

Thanks for the questions! We'll try to answer as many as we can today, but we do have the Spec Node revamp reveal, which may take up a large amount of time.