Sign in to follow this  
Gutu

Dungeon Defenders 2: TeamSpeak 3![No longer up]

Everyone welcome to my teamspeak, it has a special spot for Dungeon Defenders, currently has 50 slots, and I can easily upgrade if more needed.

• Need voice in a game and don't have it? Join the TeamSpeak Server!
  • Want to have a small side community to either just talk as you play or discuss game related things? Join the TeamSpeak Server!
  • Bored, got nothing to do? Dungeon Defender community rocks, join the TeamSpeak Server! and do something with other Defenders!
  • Wanna trade ideas with other defenders quickly without forum posting? Join the TeamSpeak Server!
  • Looking for a good time? Join the TeamSpeak Server!
  • Are you a boy or a girl? Doesn't matter, Join theTeamSpeak Server!
  • Feeling alone and helpless, like no one likes you? Join the TeamSpeak Server!
  • What came first, the chicken or the egg? Join the TeamSpeak Server!
  • There's a cute Kitty in the teamspeak... so... Join the TeamSpeak Server!

Team speak server: 

Anfifo.ts3pro.com

oh and... Join the Teamspeak Server!

How to join Teamspeak:

1. Download Teamspeak 3.
  2. Configure your settings.
  3. now:
    A) Go on the top left corner where it says "connect" type the address "anfifo.ts3pro.com" and the name you want to join with.
    B) Go onto bookmarks and add the address as a bookmark, fill the info on your name and have it bookmarked to quick join simply by clicking on bookmarks.

DD2 Skype Group

@Piggyteehee quote:

Hey that's awesome! Thank you so much for setting this up! I am hopping in now.

sadly i'm in bed right now, the timing you got in isn't the best for me but i hope you found someone from dungeon defenders, feel free to tell anyone to go there and join you, specially if you are streaming and want other people's voices to help you, i could even get you a room for your streams if you want =)

I hope we can bring the community closer! :D

@Gutu quote:

@Piggyteehee quote:

Hey that's awesome! Thank you so much for setting this up! I am hopping in now.

sadly i'm in bed right now, the timing you got in isn't the best for me but i hope you found someone from dungeon defenders, feel free to tell anyone to go there and join you, specially if you are streaming and want other people's voices to help you, i could even get you a room for your streams if you want =)

I hope we can bring the community closer! :D

That all sounds great. I am excited for the future of the community with stuff like this. :D

@Cboxhero quote:

Awesome! I'll be sure to join. :p

Looks like I'll be spending some time in the LoL section. :D

Make yourself home man! :) 

Tis a groovy place to throw off the shoes and hang up the hat and chat with the likes of DD2 players. 

Cmon guys let's join and defend this weekend! (even tho my DD2 doesn't work! wuhoo! there are still other people playing! come and invite your friendss!)

@Dreizehn quote:

Is it possible you don't see how many people (or who) is in a room before entering it? 

You should be able to see it all the time after i give you permission O-o which you should have

Unfortunately I was the only one on just a moment ago. :(

I tend to.play at weird hours mainly because I am home all day while everyone is at work So ive been the only one on before as well.

I'll come and annoy the *** out of you all oneday. I came in prior to posting this and it was pretty dead but I am from NZ. 

Very nice to talk to you all, hope you'd find the channel so fun that you'll come here offen ^^

Really enjoy playing and chatting with you defenders :3

@SwagDragon quote:

Skype only :D

We suggested a Skype group/call, but since some people had issues with it, it had to be TeamSpeak 3 and it was also okay since we already owned a server.  :3

I just absolutely hate skype calls... Munching or repeatedly hearing keyboard smashing over, and over, and over.... and over gets reallllly obnoxious.

I'll definitely check out the teamspeak though!

@Tristaris quote:

I just absolutely hate skype calls... Munching or repeatedly hearing keyboard smashing over, and over, and over.... and over gets reallllly obnoxious.

I'll definitely check out the teamspeak though!

Teamspeak voice activation is a bless sent from the gods, only the loudest of the keyboards are heard.