Sign in to follow this  
CBlue413

What's your keyboard/mouse?

@Gutu quote:

@curtisgk quote:

It doesn't pay off though. I'd rather spend that $100 and go out with friends because I've used both Razer and crappy Logitech. The Razer is nicer, but is no where close to the price difference.

I would say the mouse quality highly depends on the game you're playing and then speed you use on your mouse, you just can't have a good quality speed with logitech cheaper stuff, some cheap razer stuff are pretty good, but i feel ya, it's not like for dungeon defenders you need a HQ mouse or anything, but then again, if you are used to logitech, being used to something makes you better with it. (i used 100$ to buy my razer mouse, a keyboard and still went out with friends with leftovers, just 'cause it's razer doesn't mean you gotta buy the most expensive >_> the lower tier razers are pretty good actually imo

Cmon Razer for life ♥

@SaraNeko quote:

@iamisom quote:

Mouse:  Razer Naga Hex
Keyboard:  I used to use my Razor Blackwidow Ultimate, but it's too loud and keeps my wife awake at night. Now I'm using a quieter Alienware keyboard.

I hade the same keyboard issue! Except I dont have a wife... But then I changed to the Chroma that was told to be less loud. It didnt work and it's still pretty loud. Aaaand that is something Kraith88 might have noticed today xD Sorry for loud tapping! ^^

Doesn't bother me much lol.  I use the Black Widow as well, and no one on my stream complains about it much so w/e :P

@iamisom quote:

Mouse:  Razer Naga Hex
Keyboard:  I used to use my Razor Razer Blackwidow Ultimate, but it's too loud and keeps my wife awake at night. Now I'm using a quieter Alienware keyboard.

FTFY: Razor != Razer

Establish dominance by buying Cherry Mx blue switches.

(Don't know the razer mechanical switch line too well so you can correct me if I'm wrong)

I use G710+ and a G502, Logitech fan through and through. I also have G710 for the headset.

@SaraNeko quote:

^ 70 since 69 was taken

No for real what is with your title?

Great question. Don't have the answer to this. I like it since it's different from everyone else.

So.. Trendy employers please don't remove it? <3 ship.png

@Dreizehn quote:

Sometimes I feel like it is rare to have a common keyboard you get on any market. ^^

I do have 2 of those :P but when i travel i have to stick with the laptop's keyboard xD 

Keyboard - Razer Tarantula

Mouse - Razer Lachesis

I read several posts about no reason spending over $100 on keyboard/mice....but it's preference really. Also some games, competitive games such as RTS and FPS genre do benefit from better keyboard/mice. I've had both keyboard and mouse for 7 years now and they're  still working great. So all in all it was definitely worth the investment (in my opinion). 

Also people's views on hobbies varies from one to the other, one may see investing into going out with friends a fun and amazing experience. On the other had another may view investing into a computer to spend that night raiding/grind/slaying with friends also an equally amazing and fun time (different strokes for different folks). 

I say if it's your money and you invest it into something that brings you joy and happiness then go for it! In the end it all boils down to if you're having fun and enjoying the product you've paid for. Just my two cents anyways :)

I have a medium-sized Steelseries mousepad (not sure what the exact measurement is) and a Razer Deathadder mouse. I used to do competitive CS:GO and CSS so I needed some high quality stoof.

That's another thing to add actually, I use the Razer eXactMat Xcontrol. I played CS 1.6 very competitively and enjoyed the quality of what the mousepad offered. 

2jcj51g.jpg

The best part of owning a washable keyboard is people's reaction when they see you washing your keyboard.