Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Questions for Devstream 12

@The quote:

Does the serenity aura (hero boost) only heal you? If it does not is it possible to have it increase damage for the hero as well? I think more people would use it this way.

there is a spec in the monk tree that has it boost damage too.

Currently there are 5 Builds / Branches of Dungeon Defender 2 Clients, 4 Private and 1 public.

I assume these are developer and testing builds but anything you can share? How long will it take me to guess the password? :p

Branches

NAME DESCRIPTION BUILD ID PASSWORD

pvstaging 488391 Yes

bootstrapper influence 548210 Yes

staging Testing 550809 Yes

test 551805 Yes

public 552823 No

@iamisom quote:

Have a question for us? Ask us in this thread, and we'll answer them in our next Devstream on Friday, March 20 at 5PM EDT!

Please only ask two questions per person!

@mordyo quote:

@The quote:

Does the serenity aura (hero boost) only heal you? If it does not is it possible to have it increase damage for the hero as well? I think more people would use it this way.

there is a spec in the monk tree that has it boost damage too.

Thanks!

1.  Do you have any plans for a search function for inventory? (example: search your packs for items with dp and ds instead of sifting through etc.)

2.  Do you have any plans for improved selling features such as sell all checkmarks to sell all green+blue+purple items and leave legendaries?

3. Is this a third question?

Is it intended that Hard Incursion ogres smash through walls in 2-3 hits? (Even at 30k HP) Can we get some amount of damage resistance on walls to make them sturdier?

A boost aura on the wall increases its resistance you can also have up to 4 heros repairing.

The more heroes that repair the faster the repair rate. Wht I do is I space out some walls, put some in the corners (basically you want only 1 wall to take dmg at a time not everything at once from the AOE).

The walls being nearby normally aggro him if he is in range. I place the blockades against the walls not in front of my towers.

Hope this helps

@BlaydeX15 quote:

Is it intended that Hard Incursion ogres smash through walls in 2-3 hits? (Even at 30k HP) Can we get some amount of damage resistance on walls to make them sturdier?

1. Serenity aura with spec node for damage (24%), Does not increase ability damage. Is this intended?

2. The squire legendary sword that gives for example 150 attack power as secondary aura. This boost does not show on the tower DPS, is this intended? Also does the aura have any range, or is it over the whole map?

Since pets are currently being worked on I'll focus my questions on the little critters.

1. Do you intent to have a large variety of pets similar to number that DD1 had? (Given the appropriate length of time ofc)

2. What plans do you have with pet special abilities and will we have pets based on other games like the TF2 pets and companion cube.

Question 1:

in 25+++ Incursion hard mode, the legendary items that have dropped for me have been mostly 22-24 instead of level 25, is this intended or some kind of bug?

Question 2:

Since hard mode has come out i haven't been getting many items with Tower power and speed on the same item. Instead i have been getting more hero stat items., is this intended or am i just unlucky? i am trying to gear for tower building and since hard mode has come out i have gotten 1 legendary level 25 piece of gear with tower power and speed on it.