Sign in to follow this  
kZounds000

Bag Lag Issues.

Everytime I open the character UI and especially move items in bags, move items into upgrading the game lags quite heavily at least 2 seconds up to 10. I've even had the windows warning pop up saying that the game has stopped working. It goes away but it is disconcerting. I've tried restarting my computer a couple times, shutting all programs down.

Just wondering if there are other people with this issue if so please post and if anyone has issues by all means let me know :D

Yep, having the same issue here, with the Upgrade shop at least. Can't upgrade anything without making the game freeze or crash! But I'm 90% sure it's because my Temporary bag has too much stuff in it... Usually the less you have in it, the less it lags!

@ṨἱἦƙĦŏŁē™ quote:

Yep, having the same issue here, with the Upgrade shop at least. Can't upgrade anything without making the game freeze or crash! But I'm 90% sure it's because my Temporary bag has too much stuff in it... Usually the less you have in it, the less it lags!

Sounds like a perfect chance to use the Sell All button!

Because 'Sell All' is a perfect solution when trying to upgrade.

Seriously though, 'Sell All' is a weak band-aid for the problem of inventory management. Is it really so hard to make an inventory without lag, and maybe some filters for rarity, class, and specific stat boosts?

Let's not argue about how bad or good a solution is and throw out some smelly facts based on user experience.

The bag system is now more laggy than it was before, and now having about 150 items does the same as 500 items did last time. I sold all except about 25 epics and then it was working fine*, still a bit laggy but a lot better.

So report your problem, tell them it's now laggier than before and please make some changes to it on the next patch that makes it run smoother. 

Handle the problem for now by selling stuff and keeping the temp bag as clean as possible.

The world isnt a paradise where everything is fixed up instantly.

Nobody is asking anything remotely close to that...? I don't care waiting for months, I'm just reporting that right now, I can no longer use the upgrade shop, while I never had any lag issue with inventory/upgrade shop before the patch.

@ṨἱἦƙĦŏŁē™ quote:

Nobody is asking anything remotely close to that...? I don't care waiting for months, I'm just reporting that right now, I can no longer use the upgrade shop, while I never had any lag issue with inventory/upgrade shop before the patch.

Folly's comment is that in one sentence. "is it really that hard blablabla..." Did not mean urs in anyway mate.