Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Huntress Ability Changes (Foundation 2)

Concussive Shots

• Increased base damage to 400.
  • Increased damage value per ability point to 2.97.
  • Increased stun duration to 3.1 seconds.

Oil Flask

• Increased oil flask oiled duration to 10.2 seconds.
  • Increased ability point scale to 7.42.
  • Increased base damage of the initial hit to 500.
  • Increased burning base damage to 100.
  • Increased burning damage to 2.1 per ability point.
  • Increased burning duration to 6.1

Piercing Shot

• Increased base damage to 900.
  • Increased ability point scale to 10.1.
  • Increased projectile speed.
  • Reduced Mana cost to 75 from 100.

How do you feel about these changes?

I feel they are in the right place and it does feel way more rewarding than it was, feels so good to shoot a piercing shot ability and not feel like i just threw off mana, it actually cleans that lane, atm with my huntress Hero Damage focused i can get a 8k Piercing shot which feels very rewarding to use and useful.

Piercing Shot: Pretty good and useful, totally worth it on certain situations, specially on incursion versus skelletons mass to stop mages from mass healing so much.

Oil Flask: Piercing shot got better, i think this is still in a good place.

Concussive Shots: For CC awesome, the damage is not so worth using but since it does stun it is in a good place for mass CC.

I haven't played huntress regularly in so long, I should try her again to see how these changes make her feel.

@MrCrave quote:

Extremely happy about the Skyguard range buff. I miss it so much D:

P.S I know skyguard is not one of his ability xP

Try the monk's thread.

the skills feel fairly good  now  they seam ina good place  only thing id maybe nerf is the damage output of a huntress  with the gear droping in hard ive managed to get to 2.8k hero damage  and my crits are well  ranging from 25k  to 50k on ogers melting them is an understatment  although it is usefull   squire tanks them up top  after the mini boss  becomes active  i sit on my spot kill them both and the mini boss whilst towers  deal with the rest  esay last wave aslong as   u have a good tank

Damage and abilities feel absolutely amazing. I'm playing a DPS huntress right now, and am having a blast.

Her incursion bow is RETARDEDLY overpowered though. I'm more than doubling damage against key targets, which is way too much power for one weapon. I feel it is in desperate need of a rework/nerf.

@bc304daedalus quote:

the skills feel fairly good  now  they seam ina good place  only thing id maybe nerf is the damage output of a huntress  with the gear droping in hard ive managed to get to 2.8k hero damage  and my crits are well  ranging from 25k  to 50k on ogers melting them is an understatment  although it is usefull   squire tanks them up top  after the mini boss  becomes active  i sit on my spot kill them both and the mini boss whilst towers  deal with the rest  esay last wave aslong as   u have a good tank

Not to disagree, but I think the role of Huntress is intended to be melting bosses (since our defenses/ability damage are weak and we can only DPS one target at a time). It should be difficult to do so without one, much easier with one. 

25k-50k though? Sheesh.

Blaze Balloon still seems pointlessly out of place.

@Qbert quote:

@bc304daedalus quote:

Not to disagree, but I think the role of Huntress is intended to be melting bosses (since our defenses/ability damage are weak and we can only DPS one target at a time). It should be difficult to do so without one, much easier with one. 

25k-50k though? Sheesh.

mine go to 44k, and you only go that high when you headshot(crit)+charge shot 
So i wouldn't say that would be valid to calculate DPS since it's not sustain damage.