Sign in to follow this  
Dagnome

(Off Topic) Your Pets, or what you wish you had as a pet.

With the introduction of pets coming up (Not in todays patch mind you) I thought it might be fun to engage the community in sharing your own favorite pet stories, pictures, etc. Now fiy uo don't currently own a pet or are just feeling up to it feel free to make up a pet, everyone has wanted a pet dragon right? 

These are my dogs:

XAMfozy.jpg

The big one there, his name is Thor. That little one, she is Jasmine (Jazzy) for short. A lot of times you'll hear me talk to them when I am streaming, mainly to tell them to stop barking at Tobie (The dog who lives down the hall from us). Now Thor is a Black Lab/Golden retriever mix so you would hope that his brain was that of a smart retriever, and you would be wrong. He is probably one of the dumbest dogs I have ever had the pleasure of meeting but he is my buddy. To show you just how smart he is allow me to show you exhibit A:

XrRbZrg.jpg

No joke, he fell asleep like that one night and we woke up the next morning to find him snoring away wearing his "helmet". What a special boy!

My dog, he doesn't live with me anymore 'cause he stood with my parents but i grew with him <3 

3sVC6dX.png

@Dagnome quote:

With the introduction of pets coming up (Not in todays patch mind you) I thought it might be fun to engage the community in sharing your own favorite pet stories, pictures, etc. Now fiy uo don't currently own a pet or are just feeling up to it feel free to make up a pet, everyone has wanted a pet dragon right? 

These are my dogs:

XAMfozy.jpg

The big one there, his name is Thor. That little one, she is Jasmine (Jazzy) for short. A lot of times you'll hear me talk to them when I am streaming, mainly to tell them to stop barking at Tobie (The dog who lives down the hall from us). Now Thor is a Black Lab/Golden retriever mix so you would hope that his brain was that of a smart retriever, and you would be wrong. He is probably one of the dumbest dogs I have ever had the pleasure of meeting but he is my buddy. To show you just how smart he is allow me to show you exhibit A:

XrRbZrg.jpg

No joke, he fell asleep like that one night and we woke up the next morning to find him snoring away wearing his "helmet". What a special boy!

Awwe! They are adorable! 

This is my dog, Bella. :3335428_10150796907160585_7724261_o.jpg

The one on top adores the one on the bottom...who tolerates the one on the top.

Martini (like the drink) and Ginger (Rogers).  Both females as I don't need to see the junk, thanks.

16707248250_3104a954ae_h.jpg