Sign in to follow this  
HPTSparky

What is your favorite part of Dungeon Defenders?

[[62500,users]]

It is very humbling to hear your story my good sir. I am very glad that you have stayed strong and continued to be a part of this great community! DD2 is truly shaping up to be an amazing game and I can't wait for it to officially release. The fine lords and ladies of Trendy are surely doing their best to get it right.

The Community, it's a really nice and hearted, and strong community pitched in. But until the pets come out that will be my answer :)

@xXGalaxyHD quote:

The Community, it's a really nice and hearted, and strong community pitched in. But until the pets come out that will be my answer :)

I love this community so much! Almost everyone respects eachother's opinion and is helping to make a great game.

@HPTSparky quote:

@xXGalaxyHD quote:

I love this community so much! Almost everyone respects eachother's opinion and is helping to make a great game.

Yea, and also from the first game there was a really good community and the events that Trendy and volunteers hosted were pretty cool, hopefully they'll do that in this game.

@xXGalaxyHD quote:

Yea, and also from the first game there was a really good community and the events that Trendy and volunteers hosted were pretty cool, hopefully they'll do that in this game.

Don't you worry my good sir, I have some ideas in place for some awesome events! I can't wait to get them rolling.

Playing with friends online. 

The camaraderie and just meeting people from all over the world was awesome. DD fostered teamwork and really was a fun game.

What got me playing dungeon defenders was my father. Eagle was the first of us two to play it on his tablet, and he became addicted to it very quickly. It was to the point of whenever we were on vacation or at the zoo during lunch he was booting up first wave. I became curious and figured I'd check it out and was instantly addicted to the games mechanics. This game is actually the reason we ever got a PS3. I begged him for it for months and I came home one day and it was sitting in the living room.i didn't know about the forums till after the captain America shield event for PS3. Then I made an account and was instantly hooked in the trading economy for events, I wanted to become the biggest known trader there was so I hooked up with my DD friend infinete and we were off to the races constantly trading. I would be trading so much I could barely run events because I never had time to gear my characters. I went to PC shortly after my father, and I bounced back and forth on platforms constantly. It wasn't till PS3 started dying I solely went into PC. Eventually I ended up leaving PC on multiple breaks for personal reasons, but I'm back now at least for this summer, and I'm still wanting to try and collect all the events on PC, or close to it over time.

Favourite part of dd is probably playing with friends and feeling good about myself after i beat a really hard boss. or found something thats like the best of its kind.. like a 100k gladius (those are possible... just non exist)

Always liked how my buddy and I could try some completely off-the-wall builds.  Didn't HAVE to look up guides to beat the maps - we basically made up new builds every time we played.  Still doing that in fact.  Once wipeageddon was announced, we each hit the random number generator 1-4 and rolled a new character.  Decided to play through it with just the one character each, no swapping, no high-end gear.

On a related note, did you know the squire doesn't have any combos with the huntress? :D