Sign in to follow this  
Hecate

Bonuses During Combat

Is there a list or guide on all the little bonuses we get during combat for using towers cleverly? I'm sure everybody has noticed them scrolling across their screen and some are pretty obvious. Stunning effect and combined arms are pretty clear that they come from stunning enemies and using towers from multiple characters. However effects like strategist aren't so clear. Also what is the importance of the number on them, like the 15 on strategist and the 40 on stunning effect. I suspect they are counts of how many enemies you affected with the bonus trigger but it is hard to be sure.

I do know that these bonuses are definitely worth more experience than the 100ish xp listed. I've stopped joining groups entirely for leveling because the difference in experience gain is tremendous between joining a bunch of pick ups who just spam one tower and my more varied strategy of electrocuting and making sure I have damage sources from all 3 heroes in my deck.

@Hecate quote:

Is there a list or guide on all the little bonuses we get during combat for using towers cleverly? I'm sure everybody has noticed them scrolling across their screen and some are pretty obvious. Stunning effect and combined arms are pretty clear that they come from stunning enemies and using towers from multiple characters. However effects like strategist aren't so clear. Also what is the importance of the number on them, like the 15 on strategist and the 40 on stunning effect. I suspect they are counts of how many enemies you affected with the bonus trigger but it is hard to be sure.

I do know that these bonuses are definitely worth more experience than the 100ish xp listed. I've stopped joining groups entirely for leveling because the difference in experience gain is tremendous between joining a bunch of pick ups who just spam one tower and my more varied strategy of electrocuting and making sure I have damage sources from all 3 heroes in my deck.

Great question! Our wiki has a list of feats. If you see any missing, feel free to add them in!