Sign in to follow this  
Person Man

A List of Approximate Dungeon Defenders Values (And Other Helpful Links for Newbies and Veterans Alike)

It is a google doc and is designed to be updated from what I read.  However, they have not been updated for the current economy and most of the values likely never will.  The majority of players with those items are mostly gone.  The players that remain and have those items would most likely not part with them as they are now valued probably at least half of what they once were.

Panda tried to auction his fires recently but they only got up to about 895 in value I think.  They only reached that high because of the other event items being value according to this sheet and not according to current market.

If people want to use these values when trading then they most certainly can.  However, if they were to auction events obtained in trades, I would think many get no where near the currently listed values.  This could leave some newer players confused about what things are actually worth in the current market.

At the very least it offers a relative comparison (albeit outdated:)) of what can be out there, maybe OP can add a disclaimer at the top of the sheet, though it does state when it was last updated.

atm it really is a case of if you want it and are willing to pay for it, then pay for it, if not then don't.

Sticky / unsticky, whatever, though at this point what else is going to be stickied on this sub?

I am all for getting helpful stuff stickied.  If it gets updated then I think it would be very helpful.  That is the hope, which is why I asked if it would be originally, but I just hadnt seen any yet and was wondering if that was all.  

Yes be nice if we can get general prices for diamonds, ult cap, supremes, weapons etc nowadays. im still pricing ult caps at 20 cubes but they are actually not that much anymore

i think after Sure Buddys auction is over we have a new average price for the howling werewolf in the pricing list ^^ and i think the price has risen since then

I would recommend cutting the following values by at least half.  

Toxics 

Pollutions

steiglitz

You may want to add armor values too.  Too many people seem to be surprised that the market is not what it used to be.

@ddace quote:

Toxics 

Pollutions

steiglitz

Possibly more if one were to be auctioned without reserve but without such an auction any value would be Person's opinion and he has tried to set this up to take out people's opinions (including his own) to be replaced with trade evidence.

I would suggest that with thin to non-existent it is simply not possible to value these items.

I have also PM'd the OP to suggest that lab runs is added as a currency as I seem to see more event item trades for them than anything else.

@mkjo quote:

@ddace quote:

Toxics 

Pollutions

steiglitz

Possibly more if one were to be auctioned without reserve but without such an auction any value would be Person's opinion and he has tried to set this up to take out people's opinions (including his own) to be replaced with trade evidence.

I would suggest that with thin to non-existent it is simply not possible to value these items.

I have also PM'd the OP to suggest that lab runs is added as a currency as I seem to see more event item trades for them than anything else.

Well I agree that we wouldnt really know until one is auctioned and that opinions are just opinions.  However we know the market wouldnt support those high values anymore.  I would like to see at least some of the info updated, like the lab runs and armor, so we didnt just sticky a lot of out of date information.  Looking at this would confuse anyone returning thinking that this is still expected values for those items.

EDIT:  It may be best to clear out the values and just put unknown for all those events items.  That would possibly be a better representation of values.  :)

@mkjo quote:

Pan let me have his Deforests for 85 lab runs, so there is at least some metric to their current value.

@mkjo quote:

@ddace quote:

Toxics 

Pollutions

steiglitz

Now who would do that :p

Still I think it is cool that you allowed me to run lab for you to get those 3 event items. 

Thx again mkjo! And also Curtis ofc! 

@ddace quote:

EDIT:  It may be best to clear out the values and just put unknown for all those events items.  That would possibly be a better representation of values.  :)

I agree. If this is to be stickied then this would make sense. Or, indeed, add a date of last auction column or where if no trade data is uploaded for a couple of months the value automatically reverts to 'unkown'.

@Caimen0 quote:

Pan let me have his Deforests for 85 lab runs, so there is at least some metric to their current value.

Well that values them at 8.5 - 4.25 cubes! At that price people will be upgrading them for the stats

@mkjo quote:

Well that values them at 8.5 - 4.25 cubes! At that price people will be upgrading them for the stats

I upgraded my norths for the stats.  :)

This should probably really be unstickied by now.. Taking up valuable front page space.