A List of Approximate Dungeon Defenders Values (And Other Helpful Links for Newbies and Veterans Alike)

Hello peoples of the forums and beyond, as some of you may or may not recall, awhile ago I created an approximate item pricing list, which included a relatively accurate list of every event item ever to come out, as well as the approximate median pricing on conversions between lower forms of currency. It has since fallen into a state of decay and disuse, as well as it seems the link has been lost to many who wanted to have it.

Well, no more! That's right, pricehounds can once again view convenient prices based on my, and the community's, thoughts on how things should be priced, as well as the most recent auction of said item. I've added a feedback form that will allow me to update this long antiquated pricing list. The only thing missing to make this dream a reality is you! That's right, if you just auctioned an event item, you can help shape the pricing of it! Just submit a link to it, and your thoughts on said item, and feedback is instant.

That should about cover it, and so, without further ado, some links!

Actual Event Item List

Event Pricing Response Center

If you have some additional questions you need to ask, try:

Me! (Person Man)

Dungeon Defenders Free Runs By Request - Great group, very professional, but somewhat rule bound as far as chatting. Good contests, a solid user base, and helpful runners. Their site is streamline for getting run requests fulfilled in the fastest, most efficient timeframe. Often times request bays are empty, because of how efficient it is. Great for newbies, as the main goal of this group seems to be to help them. Seeming emphasis on minimalism, collectivism, and good will.

DD Runs n Giveaways - Another great group, less professional, and it seems to me, less rule bound. (They also have a current habit of announcement spam. >.>) It has more support from some of the veterans of the community, and most of the same mods of the other group. The differences, though, are important to note. This group has some more seasoned profit-making veterans in moderator slots, notably harry and ygkyft. Great for veterans, as the main goal of this group seems to be fun and enjoyment of the game. Seeming emphasis on enjoyment, keeping Dungeon Defenders alive, and in many ways creating a community between the veterans.

Person Man's Introduction to Events For Newbies™ 

Person Man's Introduction to Buying and Selling For Newbies™ (Under Construction)

I dont really get it, what does the numbers above and under ult mean? is it like a price, because if yes i dont really understand what kind of price this is supposed to mean? Please explain yourself ^^

whats with the weird placements of commas for the numbers. im still confused when reading it

he's using commas instead of decmials.

Oh look! Silly 'Muricans using their own freedom units. Again! What a surprise! Bunch of hipsters there.. never can go with the rest of the world.

Yes the hipster are doing everything a little bit different but, you have to agree that the decimals instead of commas are a thing that you do if you speak english. In that case i´d say that since these fourums are english we should do it the same way and use commas...Adept.pnghipster :P

But honestly harry, are weapons like the arronax or the lemurian halberd even useable? I have never seen any good ones.

@Nomen quote:

Pretty much the whole world uses commas (green) squire_small.png1b3f3aec52.jpg

Whilst a lot of green that is most certainly not 'pretty much the whole world'

What do the Canadian's use? They seem to be a colour on their own

[[49571,users]]

Stronger even, India and China also use the < . > as a decimal mark, and those two countries alone would make up a very significant part of the world.

Canada seems to be colored this way because the English-speaking part does it the same way the USA does, and the French-speaking part does it like mainland Europe does.

@Nomen quote:

Mkjo

Stronger even, India and China also use the < . > as a decimal mark, and those two countries alone would make up a very significant part of the world.

Canada seems to be colored this way because the English-speaking part does it the same way the USA does, and the French-speaking part does it like mainland Europe does.

Indeed, being (a) sad and (b) a decimal point user I was pleased to see at least the top 3, 5 of the top 7, 7 of the top 11 and 10 of the 22 most populous nations use the illustrious decimal point. Then, using all my fingers and toes, I calculate that is 3.9 billion people or, perhaps more tellingly, more than half the world population.

Sensible answer for Canada. Thanks

blame ygk on the comma/decimal thing... he was the one who made the pic

and yea sure a lot of them are not that common but you know... someone might have wanted to know...

It was so it didn't make it a date. India, China, and the US use decimal which makes it the most widespread used by almost 3 billion from those 3 countries alone. Go Freedom Units squire_small.png

Nice info. 

I got a very nice surprise in that [[17981,users]] gave me armguards of deforestation and toxic waste (as well as carapace and bling bling) for participation in his hot lava contest :)

Oh and decimal FTW

LOL damn i learned something new. Yeah Canada well at least where I am from we use peroids not commas didn't know other places use commas as peroids. interesting

Speaking of stickied posts, can you remove the one for posting giveaways considering the giveaways section is no longer on the DD1 site? That way the stickied list isn't too long.

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates to this with current values?  If not we just stickied a lot of out of date info.  It might confuse people on actual value of things besides coal, cubes and diamonds.

@ddace quote:

Any updates to this with current values?  If not we just stickied a lot of out of date info.  It might confuse people on actual value of things besides coal, cubes and diamonds.

I thought the actual values sheet was a google doc - that would be updated as and when. (and that the values had been adjusted to the current economy)...

OP?