WARNING! here is a Greefer stay away from playing with this guy

[Removed links]

This guy did not play with the team and stole mana and did not use it we really need a kick system for ppl like this :/

Didn't go to the links provide, but I know the type.  The issue you brought up has been posted several times before. Hopefully a fix for this will come soon.  Until then, just hang it there, and consider it an additional challenge :D

Been pleasantly surprised with the people I have met. I sort of fear that when the kick system people will be afraid to try new things, build their own towers and have fun.

It needs to come, but it also needs to be something you cannot simply kick all you want. Playing in DD1, the only time I sort of felt safe, was when I was the host. I dont really want that to return, that feeling I mean more specifically. 

It will be a vote that requires majority, so there is that. Also I hope they make it so the kicked person will get the loot that is currently on the ground. Be it a griefer that gets kicked or not. 

Edit: Also not really fair to name and shame, maybe you were an ass as he said, maybe not. Does it give him the right to not cooperate? Not really. 

@PandynatorDD quote:

Edit: Also not really fair to name and shame, maybe you were an ass as he said, maybe not. Does it give him the right to not cooperate? Not really. 

I agree, naming people on forums is a bad way to go about it.   Just bring the issue up so Dev's can get eyes on the issue is the best way to go about it.

Just because somebody does not obey you like a dog does not mean he should be banned. If it was a public game, he had as much right as you to do whatever pleases him. 

Note to self: Go all out full-troll mode if you ever encounter Sindro.

I have names written down ready for the future ignore list that is (hopefully) coming. It contains a bunch of trolls, macro users and general asshats. The sad thing is these people can ruin games for players with low stats spamming towers in silly places etc. I've had numerous players spam ballista towers for the sole purpose of crashing the game. If toxic controls arrive and I cant kick or at least ignore people so I never see them i'll be upset. 

[[43706,users]] I play Incursion+++ almost exclusively. It's pointless playing anything else at the moment unfortunately (If your trying to gear up).