Sign in to follow this  
Oakshore

Suggestion to make single player more fun to level.

Get rid of the Hero Deck for single player games.  Let SP have access to all the heroes.  As it stands now leveling is very clunky and awkward. I can level up 3 heroes at the same time but if one gets ahead in levels (even just one level), the next time I log in I can't play with the same team as before?  Why?  Now I have to somehow level my monk solo, even though I've put all this time into making him a support?  Not to mention the hero that you leave out is forced to level solo.  Unless you are willing to meticulously manage the exp of all of your heroes and constantly go back to the social tavern to change the Deck.  Clunky and awkward.

I think the Hero Deck is totally fine for multi-player, but for anyone who prefers to play single player it doesn't make any sense.  

I don't think the hero deck is fine for multiplayer either, it feels like a limitation that offers nothing in return, if there wasn't the 6 hero limit, the 3 hero limit of the deck would be the thing that kept me from leveling some extra heroes.. 
If i work to have so many characters why shouldn't I be allowed to use them? :P 

A way to increase it the slots available would be fine tho.. 

Remove the high level from your deck then re-add them after going to the private tavern. They will probably de-level for the map but they will be fully available.